Chapter Eight

"I don't want you to leave yet," Arnav whined.

"Arnav, I have to," Khushi replied.

"Baby please? Another hour?"

"Arnav no! My parents will get suspicious."

Arnav let out a heavy sigh and held her close, his arms wrapped around her waist. "One day... one day I'll have you to myself for a whole day."

"Really?"

"Yerpz."

Khushi boldly wrapped her arms around his neck. "I doubt that."

"A challenge, is it?"

"You could say so."

Arnav pulled her in closer so that her breasts were meshed into his chest.

"Arnav-"

"One day. A full 24 hours, you and me, together."

"Hmm, that would be lovely."

Arnav rubbed his nose on hers, up and down. "That would be heaven," he sighed.

Khushi blushed. "You say the sweetest things."

"I know. It is me after all."

Khushi gaped but Arnav chuckled. They leaned their foreheads together and chuckled.

"I love you Khushi," Arnav whispered.

"I love you too Arnav," Khushi whispered, and she kissed him on his right cheek.

"Not enough."

Khushi looked at him. "What do you mean?"

"You have to prove it."

Khushi didn't understand at first, but then by his expression, she fully understood his intention.

"I love you," she said again and kissed his left cheek.

"Maybe."

"I love you," and she kissed his forehead.

"Debatable."

She slightly giggled. "I love you," and she kissed his nose.

"Probably."

She shook her head. "I love you," and kissed his chin.

"I guess."

Khushi shook her head again while giggling. "Oh Arnav!" She kissed his face again in the same order and then looked at him. "I. Love. You," and she kissed him on his lips.

Both were smiling as they held onto each other, Arnav trying to nibble on her lower lip.

"Arnav stop, I have to go."

Arnav sighed. "Alright baby. I'll let you go," and he pecked her lips. "See you tomorrow."

Khushi nodded. "See you tomorrow."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"I love you more."

"I love you even more."

"I love you even even more."

"I- Arnav, you're trying to make me late," and she pushed him away to leave, leaving a chuckling Arnav behind.

*~*

Khushi entered her house and was about to head to her room, when Garima called her.

"Khushi," she yelled.

Khushi stopped and turned. Garima came out of the kitchen and walked towards her. Khushi looked in confusion, wondering what her mom wanted to talk to her about. Just as she was about to ask what her mother needed, Garima slapped Khushi across the face.