Chapter Forty Two

Time went on and all was well in the Raizada household. Khushi eventually started going back to work at AR as Arnav needed her and needed her. Again, Khushi had said that she needed to focus on the housework and help Shalini out, but Shalini convinced her to go to work with Arnav, as well as did Aryan. Eventually Khushi gave in and she went back to work, Arnav thanking his parents for this.

However Aryan secretly thanked Arnav because now that he had Shalini home alone, he could work home more often and get very distracted. Of course his wife would find this very funny, calling him a rabbit for behaving like such a teenager, but Aryan didn't care. After all, he did have 15 years of love-making to make up for, which only caused Shalini to laugh more, only to be cut off by her own gasps or moans.

Shalini clutched onto her husband's hair, her head lolling back. "Aryan," she gasped.

Aryan rested his head on his wife's breasts as he continued to thrust into her.

Shalini felt her body build, ready to give in to that fantastic feeling. Aryan could feel it as well, so he laid his wife down on his desk and gazed down at her. Shalini had her head to the side, pleasure taking control of her. Aryan nuzzled her neck, whispering sweet nothings to her. Her body continued to rise, and then she was there, ready to give in. With a cry, she hit her climax, her body arching off of Aryan's desk just as Aryan grunted out, releasing into her.

The two gazed at each other as they came down from their high, Shalini's hands still entangled in Aryan's hair. She had him rest his head on her chest as the two continued to calm down.

Shalini felt Aryan smile. "You have to admit..."

She looked down at him as he looked up at her.

"...it just gets better with age."

Shalini giggled and Aryan gazed away at her with a smile. Suddenly she stopped, feeling a twitch within her.

Her lips formed into an o as her eyebrows shot up. "Again?"

Aryan smirked devilishly.

"You're insatiable," she tried to mock.

However she desired him as well, and it was evident as her body reacted to him, causing Aryan to groan and pull back. "And so are you," and thrusted back into her.

Shalini gasped. "It's getting late," she said as Aryan pulled back.

Thrust! "Let it."

Shalini pursed her lips as Aryan pulled back. "But your work-"

Thrust! "Nothing to worry about."

Shalini bit her lip and Aryan pulled back once more. "But-"

Thrust! "But nothing."

Shalini whimpered as Aryan pulled back. "But the kids-"

Thrust! "They're adults, they can sort themselves out."

"Aryan-"

Aryan pulled back and thrust into her, causing her to cry out. He hovered over her, bringing his face closer to hers.

"The boy was quite annoying when he was younger, always ruining my moments by barging in through the door."

He pulled back and thrusted deeper.

"I won't let that stop me now."

Shalini gasped. "Don't you have any shame?"

Aryan thrusted into her. "No."

Shalini moaned, tossing her head back. She slowly opened her eyes and looked into her husband's eyes.

"What if Chote came walking in- ah!"