Chapter Twenty One

The couple continued to spend their time on the island, love surrounding them. They had spent about the whole week there. Khushi was standing out on the patio, watching the sunset. Arnav joined her and held her around her waist and nuzzled her shoulder.

"Enjoying the view," Arnav murmured.

Khushi nodded. "You?"

"I like what I'm seeing now," Arnav smiled.

Khushi giggled. "You're such a flirt."

Arnav chuckled as well and kissed her on the cheek. "You like this place?"

"Yeah... I do. Its really pretty here. And the sunset is just amazing!"

Arnav smiled. "Do you want to stay here another night? Or a week?"

Khushi scrunched her eyebrows. "I don't know, actually. What do you think?"

"Anywhere you go, I'll go."

Khushi smiled. "You're so sweet."

Arnav tightened his grip, pulling her closer to him. "But I'm serious."

Khushi sighed and rested her head back against his shoulder. "To be honest, I don't know if I want to leave yet. Being here, its just the two of us, alone and away from the rest of the world. Like this is our own little world." She smiled. "And I like it like that."

"Oh really," Arnav teased, cocking his eyebrow.

Khushi turned in his hold and wrapped her arms around Arnav's neck. "I like being with you," she said, blushing and looking down.

Arnav smiled lightly and nuzzled her cheek. "I like being with you too, babe."

Khushi hugged Arnav and rested her head against his chest. "I just want to be with you Arnav. Only you, away from the world."

Arnav cupped Khushi's face and made her look at him. "I'm all yours baby, that is, under one condition..."

Khushi looked at him wide eyed.

"... you have to be all mine," Arnav winked.

Khushi gaped, blushing slightly, and hit him on his chest with her tiny fist. "Arnav don't do that!!"

Arnav chuckled and pulled her in, Khushi trying to push him away from him, but Khushi just gave up, unable to break from his strength.

"I'm just teasing you Khushi. I'm only yours - no one else's."

"Better be," Khushi huffed.

Arnav caressed her cheek and tilted her face up. "Is my Khushi being bold?"

Khushi knew he was teasing her again and she took the moment to push away from him and huffed to their room. Arnav only chuckled and followed her into their room. When Khushi got inside, she gruffly sighed and sat at the corner of the bed. She crossed her arms as she slightly pouted.

Arnav thought she looked adorable. For a moment, he couldn't believe that Khushi was really his - that this angel was really his. But with her one pouty glance at him, reassurance was there without a doubt. Arnav walked into the room and approached her, while Khushi turned away, looking out to the island. 

Arnav crouched before her, but Khushi wouldn't look. He held his ears and pouted. "Sorry," he said sweetly. 

Khushi glanced at him and then looked back at him in horror. She grabbed his hands and pulled them away from his ears, shaking her head. "Don't do that Arnav!"