Chapter Twenty Eight

As the sun came up, it lit up the room, casting a shadow over Khushi, who was riding out one of the best orgasms of her life! Khushi came crashing down onto Arnav's chest, breathing heavily. Arnav's chest heaved rapidly, calming Khushi from her high. With the little strength he had regained, Arnav lifted his hand and placed it through Khushi's hair, tilting her head up.

"Happy first anniversary," Arnav breathed with a huge grin on his face.

Khushi grinned like a fool, her heart blooming. "Happy first anniversary!"

Arnav chuckled and turned her over, both laughing with joy.

*~*

"There they are," Aryan beamed. "Happy first anniversary," he cheered.

Arnav and Khushi came walking into the dining room to see bunches of roses all over the room. All of the workers were in the room, each with a gift for the special couple. Both Arnav and Khushi smiled as Aryan came towards them and hugged them and gave them his blessing. One by one, the workers came up and gave them their gift and wishes, and both Arnav and Khushi felt blessed and loved. Once all the gifts were given, the workers went back to work and set out on making it a very special day, decorating the house. 

As soon as the couple sat down, Dai Ma came in from the kitchen. She had specially made kheer, knowing especially how much Arnav loved it, and blessed the couple and gave them a gift. Everyone settled down for breakfast and Aryan spoke.

"What are your plans for the day," he asked.

"Well I did plan on a special evening for just the two of us," Arnav began, "but then I got threatened."

Aryan's spoon paused in the air. "Threatened?"

Khushi giggled. "Arnav's overreacting."

"Am not," Arnav defended. "If you were in my place when they said that stuff, you'd feel threatened."

Khushi rolled her eyes with a laugh while Aryan remained confused.

"Payal, Seema, and Lavanya are throwing a party for us," Khushi clarified.

Aryan scrunched his eyebrows. "I thought it was supposed to be a surprise."

"I know," Arnav said. "That's why I was threatened. They were going on and on about how I was ruining the surprise they planned and I got threatened that if I made any plans, I'd be done for."

"Oh come on Arnav, they won't do anything," Khushi said.

"When we were young, I broke Lavanya's mp3 player by accident. She super glued my hands together."

Khushi's eyes widened and she tried to hide her grin.

"And that's just her. Need I go on?"

Khushi shook her head but the grin remained.

"That was a rather... amusing incident," Aryan reflected, a grin on his face as well.

"Not funny," Arnav frowned. "She glued my hands in such a way that when I was out on the streets, people thought I was begging for money.

Everyone broke into a fit of laughter while Arnav frowned away. The laughter calmed and breakfast resumed. Once everyone was done, everyone split to their work. Arnav and Khushi headed to the office and when they arrived, employees were at the door with gifts and flowers for their bosses. The day went by well, gifts and flowers sent in from other company owners as their regards.