Chapter Thirty Eight

"There really is no way for you to come back early, is there," Khushi pouted.

"Unfortunately no," Arnav sighed.

It was early in the evening when Arnav had called Khushi and they had been talking for hours.

"I miss you," Khushi sighed.

"I miss you too, babe. I really miss you."

Khushi could tell by the sound of his voice that Arnav must have had another situation, only causing her to laugh.

Arnav frowned. "Khushi it's not funny."

Khushi couldn't help herself. "I'm sorry, I can't help it," she laughed.

"Khushi...."

Khushi calmed herself. "Okay, okay, I'm not going to laugh, I'll stop. But what happened this time?"

"I had to sit down the rest of a meeting because during my presentation, I was thinking of you and I got hard!"

Khushi bit on her lower lip hard to stop herself from laughing.

"Before you make those luscious lips bleed, laugh," Arnav frowned.

Khushi couldn't contain herself any longer and broke into a fit of laughter. The entire time Arnav frowned and stabbed at the keys of his laptop.

"Okay, okay, stop abusing your poor laptop," Khushi said, calming down. "It didn't do anything."

"No it didn't. However the one who did is far away from me."

"Oh? Whatever did I do?"

"Be sexy."

Khushi blushed. "Arnav...."

Arnav groaned and leaned back in the recliner he was sitting on. "Khushi don't do that, it only makes me hard and I can't even have you," he whined.

"But you do in your mind," Khushi nearly whispered.

"I most certainly do. It can't be helped - because you're not here with me, I constantly think about being with you. But because I can't, I think of you even more, which is why while I was giving a presentation on future plans of the company, my mind was thinking of burying my face between your thighs."

Khushi gasped and clenched her legs. "Arnav," she blushed.

"Help me Khushi, I'm dying out here, but these morons are driving me fucking insane!!!"

Khushi bit her lip.

Arnav sighed. "I can't stop thinking about that now. I need you, I need to see you. I want to feel you."

Khushi blushed harder. "Then come home."

"Trust me baby, I want to, I really truly want to."

Khushi smiled sadly. I really want you home too ArnavI need you right now, more than ever.

"I love you Khushi."

"I love you too-"

Khushi paused. The door to their room was open and Khushi had seen a figure dash down the hall, dashing past their door.

"Khushi? What's wrong?"

Khushi turned her attention back to the phone. "Nothing, I thought... I thought I saw something."

"Ah, the Raizada Mansion Ghost: Return of the Ghost," he teased.

Khushi scoffed. "Oh yeah? Well how about this: Arnav Singh Raizada: The Return of His Wife's Phone Being Shut Off?!"