Chapter Fifty

Partying with the Raizada's was never a calm thing, especially when it was Lavanya planning it. But because she took her Khushi Bhabi's feelings into consideration, she piped it down a bit and invited only close family member's to Arnav's and Khushi's second anniversary.

"Has it really been two years? Feels like a lot more than that," Arnav said to his wife.

"Oh? And what exactly is that supposed to mean?"

Arnav frowned. "Don't try picking up a fight with me now wifey. Pregnancy may have made you brave but I know how to turn you into putty," he smirked.

Khushi smacked his arm and Arnav chuckled. She looked around at their guests, who were only the immediate family. Lavanya had wanted to invite more family, saying that they were 'close enough', but Khushi didn't really want too many people over, so Lavanya complied.

Shalini came walking over to the couple. "How's it going you two? Feeling alright Khushi?"

Khushi nodded. "Yes Ammu, I'm fine. Though I think I may need to put my feet up," she said, looking down at her somewhat puffy feet.

Shalini led her to a chair and had her put her feet up on another.

"If only the hall had more cushioned seats," she said, looking around for one.

"It's fine Ammu, there's no need."

"That's right," Arnav said as he came walking over.

He picked up Khushi's feet from the chair and sat down on it, replacing her feet on his lap.

"Thank you Chote," his mother smiled, ruffling his hair. "Behave," she warned, and then she left.

Arnav shook his head. "Moody," he huffed.

Khushi narrowed her eyes and Arnav simply rolled his.

"Don't you go starting with that pregnancy bravery of yours."

"I am brave on my own!"

"Doubt it."

Khushi gaped at him. Annoyed, she tried to move her feet away, but Arnav gripped onto them. She squinted at him, her expression telling him to let her go, but instead, Arnav began to massage her feet. In an instant she purred, and Arnav smirked at her devilishly.

Khushi squirmed in her seat. "You know what your foot massages do to me," she nearly whispered.

"That I do."

"So stop."

"Never," and there was a gleam in his eyes.

"Ooh! Look at you two!"

Both Arnav and Khushi looked up to see Payal and Seema. The two sat down beside Khushi and looked at them with adoration.

"Foot massages are the best," Payal chirped. "Lucky you."

"If I could even get NK to get up from his seat, that would be a miracle," Seema frowned.

"Hey!"

All four looked up to see Akash and NK, NK frowning like a child who was denied of candy.