Hey Rose

'Hey Rose' Sam yells, I look at him and back to Ray. I give him a quick hug and say 'I'll call you when I get to New York' I yell over the Green Day that Sam has now blasted.

His poor neighbours

'Hey Sam' I yell while turning down the music and ruffling his black hair. 'Nice hair cut... Home job'? He gives me a look 'I tried cutting my bangs myself and it didn't work so my mum had a go and that didn't really work, so now I have to grow it out' he say pouting while focusing on the road. 'Yeah I'm sure that what happened Sam. You totally tried to cut your bangs yourself; I'm sure Mathew your little devil of a brother didn't cut them while you were sleeping. Sure that totally didn't happened'.

'Its better than having your hair as red as this traffic light' he grumbles. I turn up the music to Blink 182 'All the small things'

--------------*le time lapse*--------------

I swat away a fly with my hand, it must be a big and persistent fly because it keeps poking my cheek. After as few more seconds or trying to kill this damn fly I slowing open my eyes to see people everywhere and boxes and cars for miles.

I slowly realise where we are. I look over at Sam who has a big smile on his face like a five year old who just walking into a candy store. I bound out of the car and give Sam a big hug and scream in his ear 'SAM OH MY GAWD WHERE HERE IN NEW YORK IN ART SCHOOL ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW HOLY SHIT SAM ITS LIKE A DREAM' people start to look at us.I can't blame them really I'm scream in my best friends ear like I've never been outside before and Sam well he just grinning like he saw before and after pictures of nicki minaj'a plastic surgery.

I start walking over to the admission office while Sam locks the car.... Hopefully.

I look over the desk and clear my throat while this girl look up. I'm looking at the replica of the girl who gave becca in pitch perfect her official rape whistle.

'HI there' she begins her voice sounding like a tape recorder ' How are you today' I open my mouth to say something but she continues 'that's good what's your name'? 'Rose' I say quickly worried that she might start talking again. 'Oh! HI Rose Toro, your dorm is AG3 just over there you are on the 3 story one from the top number 15'. She says quickly pointing out third story. 'Okay' I mutter. 'And who is this' she's begins again. 'Sam' I say poking his ribs trying to get his attention but his clearly too focused in getting a girls phone number. 'Sam Dal. He's in the same dorm as me, okaythanks'. I fit into one breath and walk over to Sam who is still talking this girl up. I grab his arm and say to the girl 'is phone number is this' and write it down on a piece of paper and hand it to her and smile before dragging Sam back to the car to get our stuff.

'I had that under control'

'Sure Sam, sure'