Party....Hard?

I pull out my phone and call some of the guys I meet today and tell them about the party going on. I also mention that it's a plus one and bring some liquor.
I plug in my earphone and put on some Green Day. I walk over to the kitchen area of my dorm and start clean up stuff and unplugging my toaster. Knowing how wasted we are going to get it seems like a smart idea. I empty the trash and spray some nice smelling bottled shit that someone left in the dorm. I run over to my room and lock it still figuring out why Sam isn't here yet. He must be out with that girl he met before.

My phone pings and I pull it out and check it.

Gerard: hey we r coming back now. Is everything set up? - G :)

Me: YES it is! I unplugged the toaster just in case - R :)

Gerard: good call people are going to get so wasted tonight! Oh btws open the door and turn down the music I can hear it from outside!! - G :@

I turn my music down slowly and unlock the door while Frank tumbles in and put all the stuff they bought on the floor. While Gerard walks in innocently in and places down a packet of crackers next to a wheezing Frank. I smile and start unloading all the stuff they got into the fridge. "We got a lot. Most of it it's the cheep stuff and then there is some food" he says helping Frank up. "Gerard, we are 'tots' badass. Throwing a party on the first night of college with a girl" He says while packing all of their stuff they just bought.

After packing all the stuff away I check my phone for the time.

5:58pm

"We have two minutes till the party officially starts" I say proudly and unlock my door. We all sit down and grab my iPod while Frank goes back to his dorm to get his IPod dock. He comes back and plugs it in the wall and I try to get my stupid iPod into the dock. I jam it down and move it around a bit while the song comes in and out. I smash it in again and jiggle it around. "Fuck" I yell. Gerard and Frank look over to me while I'm still trying to get my iPod in. Gerard walks over and places it in and turns it on which now blasts music perfectly. "I had that" I say and cross my hands trying to forget about the pain in my finger. Frank and Gerard both smirk and Gerard grabs my hand.

I feel tingles.
No I don't it's just the pain.

"That looked like it hurt" Gerard says snapping me out of my war with my brain and look up at him. "Oh, yeah I just cut it when I was trying to get that god damn thing it" I say annoyed. "Here let me help" he says sweetly. He gently takes me over to the sink and washes my cut. "It not a big deal Gerard" I say slowly, looking down at my hand. "It's cool" I says and sticks a Superwoman Band-Aid on it.

"Guys! Some people are here" Frank says excitably.

"Party.... Hard" I say to Gerard