Deal

We have been sitting at the playground for about an hour. Cuddling, talk and sometimes just pure silence. I look up at Gerard who gives me a smile and I smile back. He moves his hand down to my wrists and holds onto my scars. I place my hand on his and he softly kisses my lips. Time doesn’t seem to move. My eyes drift off and look at the sky and see that it has gone from a sapphire blue to a burnt orange.

"Suns going down, we should probaly go before it get dark". Gerard points out. I pick up my jumper, I slip it on and climb down and Gerard follows. We begin walking up the same street admiring the sky above us, I feel Gerard hand run down my arm and slip his hand into mine. I look over to him and smile. He stops walking just before the alleyway and cup my face in his hands and kisses me. 'I'm glad I opened up to you Rose". He speeks softy, "Same" I reply and we continue walking though the alleyway.

 We walk back to the university hand in hand looking at the sky which changes from a burnt orange, hot pink and the a purple dusk. We walk back into campus and Gerard pulls his sleves down and we walk up into our floor.

We stop off at my dorm and Gerard says "Thank you Rose, for today". He gives me and smile and kiss me on the head and pulls me into a hug.

"Aw, I fucking knew it wouldn't take long". Gerard and I break away and look at Frank who is standing in the doorway. I look down at my shoes and give a small smile. I feel my cheeks burning and I ask Frank and Gerard if they want to come in and have coffie and watch horror movies.

They no and we walk inside. Frank, Gerard and I all sit down on the couch and Sam comes out and joins us. I get some movies out of a box and try to take them back to the couch. Gerards get off the couch and helps me. We begin to lay them out and out of the corner of my eye I see Frank and Sam making hand movements. I shrug it off and pick up Shawn of the Dead. "Do you guys want to watch this"? I ask. "Yes" they all say and I put it in the DVD player. I press play and the movie starts, I snuggle down into Gerard and he puts his arm around me.

I start to feel very sleepily towards the end of the movie. I try to stay awake because I don't want to fall asleep in Gerard’s arms. I feel very sleepy and battle with my eyes to keep them open. "Just go to sleep" Gerard whispers in my ear so no-one else can hear. I give him a slight nod and close my eyes.

*^*^ Gerard POV *^*^

"Go to sleep" I whisper in her ear. She gives a little nod and closes her eyes. "So what happened today" Frank asks and I reply saying "Well, She asked me to come to the playground I took her to and she asked me if I smoked weed. I basically opened up to her about everything. She felt my scars and I fe- don't worry, but then we kissed and just spent the rest of the time just talking". I reply to Frank. "Jesus fucking Christ that is so cute, I can see you guys together". He says happily. I smile and look down at Rose who has gone to sleep on me.

She is so beautiful. I really hope Frank thinks that we will be together. I don't how should I ask should ask her out or if the kiss was just neutral. It wasn't neutral, I felt something but I hope that she felt the same way or at least something.

"Frank"? I ask, "yes" he says back. "Do I ask her out or do I just leave it for a while"? I say unsure on what to do. "Well I don't really know, I guess you could leave it for a day and be casual about it like just give her hugs and maybe a kiss and then see how it goes from there. I'm pretty she likes you. But she has her walls built up. Can you tell me anything about that" I shake my head in his question. "She will have to tell you; don't put pressure on her to open up". "Kay man, I'm going to go to sleep, make sure Rose doesn’t fall off". I nod and gently pull her up a bit. She mumbles a bit and snuggles deeper in to me.

I make myself comfy and hold her in my arms. She still has half of her eyeliner on and most of it is smuggled yet she stills look kick-ass.

Maybe I should get eyeliner? Would it be called guy liner because it’s for guys?

She mumbles a bit and I try to calm her down. She moves around and her eyes flutter open. "Gerard you stayed" She looks at me with pure surprise. "Of course, I would'. I say back.

Did she think that I would leave?

"What song did you sing to me at the playground" She asks. I look over to the T.V. unconfutable about talking about my singing. "I just made up some lyrics and y'know sung them.” You have such a nice voice; one day will you please write me a song"? She asks and moves to get comfy. I think about it not sure if I want to promise her this. She gives me some puppy dog eyes.

"I will when I get better, but I won't do it without you". I say hoping that I can get us both out of this ditch.

"Okay if you do drugs and drinking I'll do eating". She replies

"Deal".

HOLY SHIT GUYS TODAY IS THE DAY FUCK MCR GREATEST HITS CAME OUT TBH IT HIT ME REALLY HARD. I CRYED AND OMFG I CANT TALK ABOUT IT

 JUST REMEMEMEMEMEMEMBER TO MOTHERFUCKIN LIKE, SHARE AND COMMENT

BYE ILY