I Don't Like You, But You Are Invited.....

Warning this chapter may be triggering ... but enjoy :)

After a few minutes of the party there is already tons of people here. I look around trying to find Gerard or Frank. I feel someone grab my arms, I flinch and look at who grabbed it. Just Gerard, thank God. "Hey Rose come meet my friend Brad" says Gerard. I look over at this guy who has black hair down to his shoulder and tattoos everywhere, not to mention he smells like he's been living on crack and coke. "Uh, hi" I say uneasy and shake Brad's hand. He gives me this glare and walks off to some people and Gerard follows. I don't like Brad but Gerard invited him.

~Few hours later~

"Frankie" I giggle, I'm not drunk but enough to have some fun. "Yea, Rosie" he asks very drunk. "Where's Gee" I say scanning the room for him. "I don't know Rosie, maybe check the bathroom. I'm going to go back to my house". I nod and walk off to the bathroom. I open the door to find white power of some sort everywhere and Brad lying in the sink and a girl in the bathtub.

I hear a groin comming from the hall. I follow the noise and see Gerard lying in a pool of dribble and vomit. I drop down to his level and sit him up, "Gerard,  what happened"? I ask. He sniffs and says " Well, Brad came and gave me some crack and he said that I had to and I did and it was fun and..." He trails off into sobs. I get Gerard up on his feet and walk him into my bathroom. I grab a towwel and wet it with hot water and get rid off all of the vomit and dribble off his face. He smiles a bit and I dip the towel in cold water. I wipe it down his face and move his hair out of his eyes.

I walk him over to the shower and help him pull off his shirt. "God Gerard you got yourself in a mess. How many times has this happened"? I ask. "A few" He sniffs a bit which then turn into sobs. I pull him into a hug while he crys on my shoulder.

I start the shower for him and go out and get the couch ready. I hear the shower stop and then some movement. I walk into Sam room and pick out some pajama pants for Gerard and a top. I go make some tea. I start to wonder what Gerard is doing its been a good 10 minutes since the shower stopped. Walk over to the bathroom do and knock on it. "Gerard" I call and wait for an answer. I hear more sobs and a couple of "Sorry's". "Gerard" I call again. I push my ear against the door and listen. I listen to the bathroom cabinet open and some rummaging around and then the sink turn on. I know this part too well, "Gerard" I scream and rip open the door.

I look at Gerard who’s eyes are wide as golf-balls, he looks down at his arm which has blood comming out of it. "I'm sorry" He crys and I pull him into a hug. I run my hands though his hair and coo in his ear. "Lets get you cleaned up" I say quitely. I open the cabinet and pull out some bandages and ask "What did you use Gee"? "I used a cracked bottle from the party" He says quitley. I wrap the bandage around his arm until it becomes a thick bundle and put the pin in it.

"Gerard you need to sleep" I say and he nods. He grabs my arm, I wince a bit but it doesn't matter Gerard needs me. I pull the blanket off the couch and Gerard lies down in it. I pull the blanket up and turn to my room but Gerard grabs my hand. "Will you stay with me?" he pleads. "Okay" I say and lie down next to him.

This feels right

Wait. No

You can't think this.

"Night" Gerard says snapping me out of my thoughts. "Night" I reply, while he cuddles into me.