Is this a hangover or?

I wake up feeling disoriented, groggy and confused. I panic looking at the white ceiling and try to move but something keeps me there. I feel hands around my waist and I begin to panic more. I try to move them away with my hands but I feel a sharp pain that makes me cry out loud.

"Rose, Rose its out, I'm here its Gerard". I crane my head around to see Gerard and I calm down. My vision focuses and I see Gerard with his hair all messed up and over his face, his eyes are water and he doesn't look like he has slept.

This makes me think of what happened last night and tears flood to my eyes. "No Rose stop! It’s okay your safe". Gerard says wiping the tears off my face with his thumb. I smile and softly he says "Rose tell me what happened". I nod and tell him what my parents said. He strokes my hairs and gives me a soft kiss on my forehead. He looks down at my arms which have now have been bandaged. "When we came back I went in my dorm but you left yours open a bit. I saw you on the floor and I saw the blood, I knew what happened. I stopped the blood and bandaged you. I was so scared Rose, I though you would of died". He pauses and asks "Rose did you tell me everything at the playground"?

'No" I sigh. "Gerard I didn't want to tell you because you know Ray and you could have told him, please don't tell him. My parents would hit me when they got drunk or angry, I never wanted to tell Ray because I didn't think he would believe me and my parents might of taken it out on him' I say trailing off. Gerard doesn't do anything he just cups my face in his hands and gives me a soft kiss on the lips. I move my hands on to his neck and notice the bandages he dresses me with. He runs his hand in my hair and continues kissing me.

We break away and I give him a small and tiny smile. "You need to rest Rose, your weak" Gerard says trying to get me to lie down but I say "You need to get up and go to class Rose, you don't want to fail". I say pushing against Gerard and standing up but I feel extremely weak and fall back, Gerard catches me and says "You need to sleep, I'll call the school and I'll stay with you Rose". He says and I snuggle into him and he kisses me on the head.

"Cleo is worried sick Rose and so is Frank" Gerard says. I nod and snuggle into his chest, "your beautiful Rose" He softy says and I start crying again. He understands and lets me cry into his chest; Gerard just runs his hand though my hair.

"Gerard can you please tell me this isn't going to be a whole college thing where at the end we just leave each other" I say in-between tears trying to pull myself together. "No Rose no, I really like you so much I would never want to do that to you, you really mean something me" Gerard says.

I heard a knock on the door and I wipe the tears off my face and make myself look slightly presentable.

"Holy fuck Rose you scared me shit less. You should have seen Sky's face when I dropped my phone" Sam says coming in completely ignoring Gerard and I and continuing ranting. "Rose, Jesus Christ you are so lucky Gerard was here, fucking hell I swear to God if Ray wasn't in the house I would dob your parents in". He says continuing on with his rant but Gerard and I quickly say "Fucking Sam shut up".

He whips his head around and says quietly "I didn't know you were awake". He runs over to me and gives me a super big hug.

He's such a dork.

"So who is this Sky"? I say to Sam with a smirk on my face. He blushes a bit and says "She was the girl that I was talking to on the first day, she is really cool, I like her a lot but we are not a couple or anything".

"I ship it" Gerard says and I burst out laughing. Sam smiles a little bit and says "Frank is here and so is Cloe we have something to tell you Rose". I start getting nervous and hope it isn't something to big.

They walk out and I give Gerard a look as if he could know what going to happen. He shrugs and we both watch the door. Sam sticks his head back in and says "We need to go get it, I don't know how long we will be, and you guys can get comfy again" he says winking. Gerard and I give him a death stare and hear them walking down stairs.

"Hey Gerard I'm feeling a lot better can you help me up" I ask. He questions my request but nod and slowly helps my stand up. He smiles and we walk over to the kitchen. After a couple of minutes I feel fine with just a little headache. He smiles and pulls me into a hug and say "Remember whenever you need me I'll be here". I nod and we break away I hear mumbling and Gerard says "I guess your surprise is here".

I walk over to the door and hear someone knock on it. I say "Is my surprise here because I've been waiting long enough"? I hear some high pitched Frank giggling and he knocks on the door again. I sigh and pull it open to see Frank and Cleo blocking something. I try to peek above them but they say

3

2

1

And I see Ray standing there with another guy with skinny long legs, glasses and a beanie. I completely disregarded him and jump into Ray and he hold me tight a spins me around. I giggle a bit and he puts me down.

He scans my new digs and then coldly says

"What the fuck is he doing here?"

EDHUSDODUSU OOOOO BURN AHAHH SO ROSE ISNT DEAD EVEN THOUGH SOME PEOPLE THINK SHE DID BUT ANYWAS IM BACK

WHAT DO YA THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN

COMMENT, VOTE AND SHARE.