Starbucks

I feel the sun come into my room and I feel it across my belly. I yawn and try to sit up but something is holding onto me, I turn around to see Gerard still in my bed. I ruffle his hair in the attempt to wake him up, but he just mumbles incoherent words and bury's his head into my shoulder. I look down at my ripped up arms and remember I'm not wearing a shirt. I quickly scramble out of bed, ripping the blanket off Gerard and I. I run into the bathroom taking my top I had on last night, I hear Gerard mumble "fuck" before he moves around.

I slip the shirt over my head and walk back out. "What was that about"? He asks, I shrug and lie "I just forgot something. I left the hair curler on" he nods and pulls the blankets back onto the bed. "I'm going to get a job today. I'll be working at Starbucks, the one around the corner" I state and Gerard says winking "you better give me free coffee". I laugh and sit back down on the bed. "Do you want to walk with me? I'm going now"? I ask and Gerard nods.

We walk to the kitchen and I begin to make cereal for Gerard. "Do you want sugar on top?" I ask, he gives me a weird look and I open my mouth, while putting a hand on my heart in shock. "Gerard Way! Are you shitting me? Sugar is the best part". I say and he hold his hands up and excitedly says "okay then! Give me some sugar... sugar"! I laugh at his bad attempt to make a pun.

Ignore the fact that all I've been eating this week is Granny Smith Apples and I ask Gerard if he wants to go now. He raises his eyebrows and says "I'm worried Rose you haven't been eating". I shake my head getting annoyed and I say "you haven't been around me to know if I've been eating or not Gerard". He nods sadly and I walk back into my room annoyed.

I grab all of my clothes and put them on. I grab a jacket to cover my short sleeved shirt. I look down at my wrist to see all my cuts have made, they are now red, puffy and angry. It seems like if anyone was to touch my arm I would burst out in tears. I walk into the bathroom and apply all of my makeup and brush my teeth and hair.

Leaving my messy room I enter the clean kitchen. I clear my throat to catch Gerard attention who is looking at the floor like it's the Mona Lisa. He looks up at me and swiftly walks over to me. "Rosie you don't need makeup. You're beautiful without it" he says. I smile weakly and he give me a kiss on the top of my head.

He holds my hand tightly as we walkout in the corridor and I say quietly "Gee, I'm really worried for us. Relationships don't work when they are like this". He shakes his head, ignoring the question. I watch as he pull out a cigarette for his pocket. He hands me the packet and I take one pulling out my lighter. The flame licks the tobacco and our sent fills the hall.

He abruptly stop and I stop too. He cups my face and give me a small kiss. Still hold my face he says "Rosie, I've never felt like this before but... I love you". I stand still looks and his eyes at quietly say like all my breath has been sucked out "I love you too".

He pulls me into a hug, I close his eyes and take in his scent of fresh tobacco and aftershave. I begin to feel tears push against my closed eye and I being to sniff into Gerard's shirt. He pulls away and looks at me worried. "Rosie! Is everything okay"? He asks hurried and I smile and say "I just really hope this never ends".

We walk down the stairs together and out into the street. "Gerard, do you remember when we were at the playground?" I ask and he nod "how could I forget". He gives and adorable chuckle, "you sung to me that day. You should start a band Gerard! You have talent, and I've never heard anything like it." I say and he shrugs. "I don't have much talent Rosie and plus I don't have anyone to play with me". I nod and look at the street sadly. "When we get back will you sing for me"? I ask hoping he will say yes, he nods and I smile kissing him on the cheek.

We reach Starbucks, I walk up to the lady at the counter who has brown hair and I ask if I can talk to her manager about a job I called about earlier. "Oh! You're Rose. Right, come with me. Don't panic she's really nice you will get the job" The lady says smiling. I look at her strawberry blonde hair and freckles and I smile. "What's your name"? I ask, "May, my parents called me that because I was born in May. It's an easy birthday to remeber". I laugh and she joins me and she knocks on the office door.

I walk in to see an old lady who smiles at me warmly and I return it. "Please sit down" she says and I take a seat opposite to her. She interviews me and then leaves for a while. I sit and look around the room to see pictures of her and children, it makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

She comes back in and says "you are perfect for the role you're nice, funny and seem to have a good grasp on customer  sevice. Please be here tomorrow to start, we would normaly have a trial period but we're very short of staff at the moment. I've worked it around your subjects at the university so nothing will clash" she says. "thank you so much, I'll see you tomorrow" I reply back shaking her hand befor walking out the door where Gerard is waiting.

I nod and he says "knew you would get it Rosie". I smile and we begin to walk to our dorms. "Do you want to watch a horror movie when we get back?" he ask and I nod.

We get back and Gee puts the movie Physco into the DVD player. We switch the TV on and it begins to play. I snuggle into Gerard and he plays with my hair as we watch the movie. "Will you get me free coffee, Starbucks is expensive for a poor uni student" Gerard whines to me. "You have asked me that like three time Gee! I'll get you free coffee but I'm going to put sugar into it just to annoy you" I say.

I hear the door unlock and Frank come into our room. "Gerard Way! Am I intruding into romantic times with Rose"? Frank smugly ask and Gerard sassily retorts back saying "No! I dont even like her that much. Gosh Frankie boo my love is for you and only you. Would you like to join us"? He then ask politely and Frank grins before running and jumping onto the couch. Strange sounds come out of my mouth while a midget jumps on top of us.

"Frank! You're such a fucker" I cry out and they both laugh. "Get off me! Please! You're giving me internal bleeding"! I cry out but Frank just mushes around on top of me. "Gerard do something!" I cry out again but he just laughs and gets off the couch. He begins to walk away from as and I call out to him. "Don't leave me, I'll never get him off me". "I'm not leaving Rosie. I'll be coming back in three, two, one". I watch as Gerard run and jumps ontop of me.

"I hate you too" I whisper out since they are crushing my diaphragm. "We love you too Rosie" they say in sync. I push them off me and sit back up on the couch. "Guys I need to work on my art assignment. Do you mind if I work on it out here?" I ask and Frank says "that's cool Rose. I want to see it any way".

I walk into my room and bring out my half painted canvas of Gerard and I. "Can I see?" Gerard ask, "Yeah sure. It looks pretty crap at the moment" I say and he walks over to me. "Is that us? Rosie you're such a beautiful painter" Gerard says softly and I feel my cheeks heat up. Frank comes over and looks at the painting and comments on how much of a great painting it is.

They sit back down and watch the end of the movie with I painting away the afternoon.

BAM IM BACK

I KNOW IT WAS SO LONG AND IM SORRY IVE BEEN REALLY BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND STUFF BUT HERES AN UPDATE I HOPE YOU LIKE IT. THANK YOU ALL FOR BEING PACIENT.

LOVE YOU ALL.