Shortie Get Down

"Hey we're here and we brought cigs, food that mainly consists of chicken noodle soup and some beer" I hear Gerard yelling out side of the dorm. I walk over and unlock the door and smile at the guys.

"Dude you only said she was pretty, she's smoking" a little short guy with tats everywhere and small cropped hairs yells out. I giggle a bit and let them in. "Sorry about him he a big of a player... Yeah but he's frank and don't let him get to you! He really is super nice" Gerard says quietly and blushes a bit. I look at frank who has just found some skittle and starts screaming like a girl. "It cool he seems like a fun kinda of gu- WHO JUST OPENED MY SKITTLE, THEIR MINE YOU DON'T GET TO TASTE THE RAINBOW" I yell at Frank.

Gerard just unpacks and starts texting someone.

I run over to Frank and jump on his back and grab the Skittles out of his hand. I open the over head cupboard and shove the skittle into the back where the Skittle stealing midget can't get them.

He pouts and walks back to Gerard who is still texting. "Hey Gee, who you texting" I say trying to peer over his shoulder but alas I was too short but tall enough to hide Skittle from Frank. "Gee? I like it and texting some people."

"Guys we should have a party tonight".

"YES " Frank squeals and picks me up and spins me around. Gerard looks annoyed.

"ROSE WHO ARE THESE NOISY FUCKERS IN MY DORM". Sam yells out

"FRIENDS , Y'KNOW YOU SHOULD TRY AND GET SOME" I yell back "AND MY FRIEND AND I ARE HAVING AND PARTY SO UH HOW DO I PUT THIS UM JUST STOP WATCHING PORN FOR A SEC OKAY" I yell again.

Gerard and Frank look at me and laugh while an angry Sam pokes out the corner. "I don't watch porn and y'know for that I get first shower". He says and spins on his heel and walks back in his room. "Someone is on their period " Frank mutters

"Okay I'm going to start inviting people you guys do the same and one of you can go get more food and drink and I should probs call Ray". I say and walk over to my phone and grab it off the couch.

"Oh your Rays sister". Frank and Gerard say. "Yeah" I reply scrolling though my contacts.

"Hey Rose I'm going to go and help Frank get some of the drink and stuff" Gerard says quickly pulling him into the hall.

"Strange" I mutter to myself and go back to calling people and some of my friend that helped my move my shit.

GERARD'S POV

I grab franks arms and pull him out and start walk and yell at him.

"DUDE WHY. IT TOLD YOU I WAS INTO HER JUST STOP HITTING ON HER OKAY , I FELT SOMETHING I HAVEN'T FELT BEFORE ! SO JUST PLEASE LEAVE HER." I yell mutter

"Yeah okay, I can see you guys got a kinda of connect" Frank replies

"Really?" I ask him

"Yeah now, are we just going to sit in the car or go get some shit for the party". I realise I'm in the car and turn it on and start driving to the liquor store.

OHH NEW POV
HOW DO WE FEEL ABOUT IT

GOOD? BAD?

WELP FRANKS HERE

LET THE PARTY BEGIN

(Get it)??