Drugs selling teacher

Me and Gerard walk out of our first art class together and I say. "It was so funny when he asked you to come over and pretended to sell you drug" Gerard laughs and reply "for a second I though he was and then he pulled out a bottle of Advil". I check my phone and read the time, "We have 45 minutes until the next class, what do you want to do"? I ask. “I found this really nice park they we could go to" He says looking the university gates. "Well lets go" I yell as I skip away from Gerard and wait by the gates, he skips up to me waving his hands in the air. "Wave yo hands in the air like you just don't care" I scream to him. He catches up with me and we start walking towards the park. We walk along a side street that has some-one has decorated with flowers around the trees. While some of the trees has fairy lights in them. "Wow, this is beautiful" I say quietly to Gerard. "Yeah it is but wait till you get to the park no-one goes there anymore but really it’s the perfect picture, one day I would love to draw it but I haven't found the right time". He says turning a corner into an alley-way. I look over to an old man who is crouched in the alley and is holding his ribs. I bend down and pull out a 20$ notes and give it to him. He smiles and pulled me into a hug and let’s goes. I stand up and walk over to Gerard we look back at the man and he smiles and waves as we continue walking out of the alleyway.

*_-*_* Gerard POV *_-*_*

 I watch Rose as she gives the man a 20 dollar note; he pulls her into a hug and let’s go. Rose comes over to meet me and we walk out. She is so incredible; I have never met someone so kind and giving. I look over at her while she focuses on the ally. Her hair is perfectly in place. One thing catches my eye though, I look down at her arms and wrist and notice cut and scars just peeking out of her jumper. I open my mouth to say something but decide against it. Instead I take a big step forward and place my arm around her neck. She looks at me and gives me this killer smile and hold on to my hand. We continue walking to the park and turn the corner; an old lady gives up a warm smile and says "It’s nice to see some young love". I feel our cheeks going red and I begin to say "Oh, Miss we are not a-" but Rose cuts me off and says "Well thank you, have a nice day" and gives her a smile. We let the lady walk pass and I ask "What was that for"? And Rose says "I've seen this lady though my window she comes down here every day and walk over to her bothers house, she was never married". "What about her brother" I ask "He isn't alive". I stop Rose knowing that the park is just a bit ahead. "Rose you have shown me so much already and now it’s my turn, close your eyes I don't want to ruin the surprise". Rose closes her eyes and I carefully place my hands over her eyes and walk her down the street.

*_*_*--Rose's POV--*_*_*

Gerard walks me down the street he moves me around and finally talks his hands off my eyes. I look around and see this playground that looks like it hasn't been used in years. The playground is rusted but some leave and plants had started to grow on it. It’s half green half orange. I look over at Gerard who has a huge smile on his face. "So, do you want to play"? He asks chuckling. I laugh and run towards the playground. I climb up to the tower and sit down taking in the playground. Gerard follows after me and climbs up and I hold out my hand for him to pull himself up. But he just keeps climbing.

Once Gerard gets up he sits down next to me and pulls out a cigarette and lights it. I pout and whine "Geeee I want one too". He hands one to me and I put it in my mouth. Gerard leans over and lights it. Before he leans back he reaches over and pulls up my jumper and asks "What are these"?