Ray stop being a princess

I remove myself from Ray and give them a questioning look. "Ray this is my friend Gerard but I'm guessing that you guys already know each other for some reason". I say feeling slightly guilty for calling Gerard a friend but he gives me the feeling that it was the right thing to say. They just nod continuing the cold icy stare, Frank clears his thought and says "Gerard you going to say hi to Mikey because he is your brother and all" he guesters to 'Mikey' who has glasses on the tip on his nose, long legs and a Anthrax shirt. 

"Yeah" Gerard says breaking his stare and giving Mikey a guy hug whatever that is. "So this is Mikey" Ray and Gerard say at the same time and begin starting. I awkwardly shuffle my feet around and stare to the ground. 

Why can't they stop being princess and properly introduce me to Mikey. 

I decided that they won't stop and put my hand out and say "I'm Rose. Ray little sister It like your shirt". Mikey shakes my hand and says "I'm Mikey and thank you, do you know why they are being princesses?" I shake my head and say "I was thinking the exact same thing". 

We awkwardly walk into the dorm but I hold back Ray and say "tell me what the fuck is going on between you and Gerard because this is shit right now okay". He looks at me and says "Its nice to see you". I glare at him and angrily say "your little shit". I angrily walk over to Gerard and sit down and put my head  on his shoulder just to piss Ray off. 

#@@# Franks POV #@@# 

I see the look that Ray and Gerard give each other, I know its about the accident but it was ages ago and really now it doesn't really matter. I know I shouldn't say that considering it was a big deal and everything but they need to forgive each other. Both of them. 

X%$%$% Roses POV X%$%$% 

Gerard looks down at me and give me a warning look but I shrug it off still being pisses at Ray and I continue to put my head on Gerard's shoulder. Ray clears his throat and say "Guys I want to go to the park with my little sis unless you need anything from her" he says and glares at Gerard, I shrug and Gerard and I stand up I give him a hug, I give Frank one and Mikey a smile and cheekily say to everyone "Hey maybe I can stop them from being annoying". 

It's fun pissing off Ray, I missed it. 

We both walk out the gates and start walking to the new park, not the old one Gerard took me to. The silence is awkward and I focus on the rock on the pavement. Dread fills me he came all they way her just to see me because I let my mum get to me.  

He clears his throat and I look up. I really did miss him, my big brother who has been there for him and got me here and this is how I think him. He must see the pain because he smiles at me and it feels like the weight has been lifted off my shoulders. A sudden emotion of anger builds up inside of me and I stupidly say "Can you just tell me what is going on with you and Gerard because you guys are acting like five years old's, I mean really". He turns his head towards me making his curly fro bounce everywhere. "Well at lease I'm not the one making her brother come up to see you and find out that you could of died and that that your with him" Ray spits at me.I stop walking and yell "Well I would be a bit more understanding if you told me what happened". I start to stand taller and I glare at Ray. "Fine then, remember that girlfriend I had and I found out that she cheated on me. Well she said it was Gerard and he says it wasn't but I don't believe him for shit"! I stand there a little taken back and say "Gerard didn't do that, it was Scott that loser at my school. He was a couple of years above me. God now I remember it he was around our house at the time". Ray shakes his head angrily and say "No he had Gerard's hair". I groin sometimes my brother can be so blind but I quickly say "He was growing it out because his brother dyed it as a dare". I sigh wishing that Ray would understand and get over it. 

Then it clicks. I swear to God I saw a light bulb click in his Ray and he says "Shit I have to go and talk to Gerard, I feel like such a dick. One more thing" he says addressing me and adds "are you and Gerard a thing"?  

I don't even know if we are a thing, I mean like are we? 

"I'm not sure" I say and he nods understanding. We turn and quickly walk back to the dorm.

Once we get back to the dorm Ray takes Gerard out into the hallway and talks to him. We walk back in like best friends. Frank, Mikey and I smile and Frank says "Food". We all nod and I say "Stay in pizza"? They nod and I quickly order it but ask Mikey what he wants. Frank quickly says "Since we have new people you need to play Truth or Dare". I roll my eyes knowing that this is just a reason to play truth or dare. "Okay" Mikey says and Ray nods in agreement, we quickly form a semi-circle and Ray looks in my fridge and brings back some drinks. The pizza soon arrives and we being our game.

"Who wants to go first"? Ray asks, "I'll do it" I say, "Ray truth or dare?" He thinks about it for a second and say "Dare". Frank snickers and say "Man you are so screwed, you better start pleading". "I dare you to straighten your fro". He opens his mouth but puts on a brave face and walks to get my iron. A few minutes later he comes out with straight hair and we all burst into laughter.

Its been half an hour for truth and dare, Ray's hair is going back to its normal curly state, Frank is laughing over a video of Gerard re-enacting his school performance of Peter Pan and Mikey is trying to get whipped cream out of his glasses and eyes. "Rose truth or dare" Frank says smirking, "Dare" I reply.

I mean whats the worst he could do, oh wait it's Frank this means in totally screwed, good going Rose.

"I got a good one I think Ray would like it, your dare is to kiss Gerard".I awkwardly face palm look at Ray in a sign for help but he just gestures to Gerard. I shuffle towards Gerard and we just give a smile peck but Ray and Mikey say "Guys are that wasn't even a kiss jeez". "Guys" I say but Gerard grabs me in and plants a kiss on my lips and everyone claps. I smile but try to suppress it and Ray says "Guys its time to leave its late" he says standing up and everyone follows.

I stand up to say bye and Ray pulls me into a hug and quietly says "you guys are cute together, you should be a couple". I smile and they all leave.

I don't think we're going to be a couple though

DAYMN GUYS ANYWAYS HAPPY EASTER AND I'M SORRY THAT I HAVN'T UPDATED IN AGES BUT LIKE I'M ON MY HOLIDAYS SO

YOLO

SWEG

I'M OUT