Paint Blobs and Hair Die

• Dedicated to My fab amazing ball of fabness aka ononeknows666

"Alright class, my name is Miss Weaver and I will be your art teacher. I have been working her for two years and I have a fun activity for you to but you will need a partner. Wait! berfore you go all year 5 on m your instructions are that you will painting something and you partner will get to come over and change it but they can't use any paint brushes" She says happily and a lot of people whine. I look over at Gerard and he mouths to me "Do you want to be my partner"? I nod my head in agreement. "Begin" Miss Weaver chimes in.

I start painting a girl in black and white with long brush strokes. I make her lips into a blowing position and move her hand so it looks like she is blowing something away. I get a smaller brush and add some detail on her eyes. "And stop" Miss Weaver says putting her hands up in the air. I swap places with Gerard and look at his painting. He has drawn a cat with a cigarette in its mouth and a director’s hat. With little puffs of smoke coming out, using long and short strokes. I walk over and grab tin of bright cherry red. And start to add red paint on the end of the cat’s cigarette using my hands. I look over at my painting and try to see what Gerard is doing. He is using bright neon colors and his hands are a pinkie yellow colour. I go back to my work I do some finer detail with my fingers.

"Times up" Our teacher calls out. "Go back to your original painting and look at what your partner has done, I will be right back I need to get something for your assignment, don't worry its not starting now". She says and hurry’s out of the room. I go over to my painting and look at what Gerard has done. He has used the neon colors to accent my painting and has put them in her hair and has used it for wind. "Wow, Gerard this is really good. I didn't think out using this colour scheme". "Yeah me either" He replies.

"Hey Rose come here" Gerard says grinning. I walk over slowly knowing something is up but Gerard grabs me by my hand and runs pink paint down my face with his hand. "Oh it’s on" I whisper and give him a cheeky smile. I run back to my paints and dip my hand in the red paint i was using before and run up and drag my hand though his hair which is now a raven black with red. The rest of the class joins in and soon there is paint everywhere. Gerard and I continue fighting each other with multicolored paint. There is a big paint blob in the middle of the room. Gerard picks me up and runs me over to the paint blob I drum my hands on his back and he just laughs. I feel myself being put down and dropped into the paint but I hold onto Gerard and he falls down with me. The whole class yells out "Oh daymn, backfire". I grab some paint in my hands and chuck it a Gerard who get some and put in on my jeans.

I heard the door being opened and Miss Weaver coming. "Oh my gosh, what has happened here? I left you for 15minutes and this is what happened. I expect this from children in daycare! You are young adults and you can't be unattended for 15 minutes! I expect you all to stay in and clean this mess up right now"! She screams as us and then slams the door.

Everyone starts putting the paint away and I go get something to wipe up the big blob of paint that has been smeared everywhere. But Gerard comes running in with a long hose and start gently spraying the floor. He turns the hose off and we being scrubbing off some chips of paint with a sponge that someone found.

"Ah, Rose I didn't know that you were in my class" Cloe yells out. "Oh hey Cloe, wow I thought I was stuck with Gerard forever". I say gesturing to Gerard how say "Hey that took a stick of my campfire of self-esteem". I turn around to Gerard and poke my tongue out. "Hey do you know who started this paint war"? She asks puzzled. Gerard and I look at each other and laugh. "Oh trust guys... really trust! I should have known that it was you" She laughs. "Well since everything is clean I'm going to go back to my dorm. I'm going to have a shower but Gerard do you want to help me dye a strip of my hair turquoise"? I say looking at Gerard. "Yeah sure, let’s go".

We walk up the stairs and open the door to the hallway to our dorms. "Hey, I’m going to have a shower since you put paint all over me"! Gerard says. "Okay, I'll leave the door unlocked" I say as we walk to our dorms.

I unlock my door and hop inside to be lunged on and pushed to the ground by Sam who excitedly says "She’s so nice I stayed at her dorm for a bit and yeah, I really want her to be my girlfriend. I got the tingles bro"! I laugh a bit and push him off and say "I got in a paint war today", "Yeah; I can see that you better go have the shower before Gerard comes over". I open my mouth to how 'how' but I decide to have a shower instead.

I hop in the shower and turn it on hot and start and think about today at the playground. Were we really about to kiss, I try not to think too much about it because I really why would he like me and ugh it’s too much to think about at the moment. But how stupid was I to open up to him. I snap out of my though and get out of the shower and put my clothes back on. I hear someone come through the door and Sam say "Hey". Gerard must be here.

I walk out say to Sam "Gerard is doing my hair; I'm adding the turquoise strip like you said I should". I grab the bottle and walk back into the bathroom with Gerard. "You know how to do this... right"? I ask. "Yeah... I've had red and blue in my hair so yeah".

*_*) Le time lapse (*_*

"Alright here is the mirror" Gerard says handing me a mirror. I look into it and now I have a nice turquoise strip in my hair. "Thanks it looks awesome I say turning around and give Gerard a big hug".

And he hugs back

 REMEMBER TO LIKE AND SHARE BECUZ IT KEEPS ME MOTIVATED :p

SOOOO MANY UPDATES

 IF YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT ROSE LOOKS LIKE HERE IS A PIC