Xox Frankie

Waking up I try to stretch but I am trapped by a strong Gerard wrapping his arms around me while my head is in the crook of his neck. Our legs are tangled together and his black hair is falling in his face. He opens his mouth and he makes a slight snoring noise. I shake his arm slowly to try and wake him up but he just tightens his grip and makes a mumbling sound. He moves from his side to laying on his back and take me with him. Now I lay on top of him and I grip onto his shirt not wanting to fall off but we slowly opens his eyes and I smile. He gives me a small sleepy kiss on the lips and I lean forward to give him a peck on the forehead.

I hear Gerard murmor something and I lean back and ask him what he said. He scoffs a bit and says "I was saying if you lean forward a bit I can see down your top". I playfully slap him and sit up on his chest and I feel him breathe under me. I cup his head with my hands and give him a soft kiss on the lips before getting up to get coffee tripping over the blankets on the floor while I walk out of the room.

I walk out opening the door and closing it behind me. I run a hand through my hair as I walk towards the kitchen. I run the tap and put the water in the kettle. I hear I churn and boil and I notice a note on the counter. I walk over to it and pick it up. A picture falls out and I look at it, it is a picture of Gerard and I sleeping and a note saying

'You guys are so cute together. Xox Frankie'.

We both look so peaceful and serene. This picture make me this happiest I've been in a long time. I still hold the picture as i turn the kettle on. I walk over and sit on the couch, I can hear Gerard rumbling around in my bedroom before he walks out ruffling his hair.

"What that" he says asking about Franks photo. I pass it over to him and he starts smiling and blushing.

"You're blushing Gee" I state looking a his light pink cheeks.

"That's because I like you a lot" Gerard says back turning to look at me.

"I like you too Gerard" I say feeling my cheeks heat up as I stand up to pour the water out of the kettle. I grab the two smoking mugs of coffee and I take them over to where Gerard and I were sitting. I hand him the drink and sit down next to him.

"Which one of our pictures are you going to do?" Gerard ask me and I reply back saying "I'm for sure going to do the one if found this morning. I want to make it super realistic just so I can capture all the emotion". Gerard sips some of his coffee and says "Frank invited us to a party tonight do you want to go?". 

"Do you think you can handle it Gee bear? You have been going well but are you ready for it?" I say concerned about the fact that Gerard might relapse. He nods his head understanding but says "I think I can do it if your with me. Your the only one that has taken me out of the mess I was in".

I smile and stand up stretching and putting my finished coffee cup away. "I'm going to get ready for class" I say walking towards the bathroom. I hear Gerard put his cup down and walk towards me. He grabs my wrist turning me around slamming his soft plump lips onto mine. He leans back and brushes his lips over mine like feathers. Gerard takes his hand off my wrist and moves it into my hair and his other hand on my lower back inching down to my bum. He locks my lips with his and I open my mouth slowly.

He takes this to his advantage and slides his tonuge into my mouth. He starts gliding it around my mouth with ease. He moves me back so I'm almost touching the kitchen bench. He  moves his hand to the backs of my thighs and lifts me up onto the counter. Gerard starts attacking my neck with snowflake kiss and I wrap my legs around him.

"Stop fucking like animals! At least leave her face intact I have to share a room with it" Sam screams at Gerard and I break away from each other and snap our heads towards Sam who is leaning against the bathroom door.