This is really awkward

ITS THE DAY AFTER SOUNDWAVE AND I SAW A BUNCH OF BAND AND I SAW BVB AND....

GREEN DAY!!!! FUCK IT WAS AMAZING 3 HOURS OF NON-STOP TALENT

------------------------------------

I hate mornings they are always hard, that’s why coffie machines and toasters were made. I roll over and get awoken but my face impacting the floor. I look around my door and realise I'm in the living room, I don't remeber being here. I look back and at the couch and see a sleeping Gerard. He looks so peaceful, wait no. Gerard starts moving around in his sleep and tears start forming out of the corner of his eyes. I jump up and sit next to him and say "Gerard.. Gerard its okay you're safe". He mummers some made-up words and begin to open his eyes. "Uh sorry, you started crying in your sleep" I say awkardly. "No its okay, I'm sorry about last night" He whispers. "No its fine, really you needed someone, I'm glad I could be there". I say, he smiles a bit.

"I'll go make some coffie and toast" I say climbing out of the couch. I plug the in the toaster and put on the kettle. It starts bubbling and I put the toast in the toaster and set it for 3 minutes. "What spread do you want"? I ask casually. "Do you have peanut butter"? Gerard asks, "Duh, it my faverioute" I sassly reply. "He jumps of of the couch and runs over to me while yelling "Don't you sass me" and picks me up and spins me around. I hold on for dear life.

I hear a knock on the door and then it being open with Frank saying "Uh what is going on here"? I look at Gerard and his cheeks have turned a bight pink, mine are probaly tomato. "Uh she was being sassy and no-one can be sassy-er than the sass master" Gerard says putting me down gently and gives me a smile. "So, class starts this afternoon at one and it 12" Frank says casually. "Shit I yell"! running into my dorm and removing all of my make-up and getting some clothes. I just pick up a Green Day t-shirt, a cardigan and leaving on the jeans that I had on last night. "They can deal" I say siltenly to myself. I run out of my dorm sheilding my face so Gerard and Frank can't see my face without make-up.

I quickly apply mu eye liner and combing my eyes giving it the spider eyes effect, while quickly combing though my hair. I casually walk about like nothing has happened and grab my text-books ready for the day. "You ready guys"? I ask, Frank coughs awkadly and says "I don't really go to 'uni' I just don't have a place to stay, so I pretend to be Gerards room-mate". I burst out in fits of laughter while drank and Gerard give me funny looks. "Thats the best" I giggle out. Frank grabs Gerard and I and pushes us out of the doors and yells "have fun at class guy".

Begin walking to class but Gerard starts running toward some bushed, which is followed by vomiting sound and him sheepishly coming back to me. "You okay"? I ask looking him in the eyes. "Yeah... Here comes the hangover, but let's get to class". We walk into class and sit down while out teacher runs in with paper flying everywhere.

He looks about 45 and has a polka dot suite. "Hello class my name is Mr. Fitz but please feel free to call me Mr. Fizz" he says quickly. I like Mr. Fitz he seems like a good teacher, one that I could respect.

"Shit" Gerard whisper to me but before I could reply he jumps up and runs to the nearest bin and vomits in it. Mr. Fitz looks over at Gerard and says "ah college party's. Please invite me to your next one I do like a party". Gerard looks over at me and gives me a confused look and I try to hold in my giggles. I watch Gerard walk back to our table. I lean over and sassily say "enjoy the walk of shame". He pokes my ribs and gives me a worried look and I just return with a small smile.

"Alright class, you have 15 minute of doing whatever art you want to, I like to start a lesson off with this to get your creative juices flowing, enjoy"! He says excitedly.

I pick up my pencil and being to draw something.