It's like a bro to bro talk thing...

&^*Gerard's POV*^&

I walk back to my dorm and I see a wild Frank sitting on our beat up couch. He looks at me and say "Dude you have got to the stage its time for the talk". Out of pure curosity I sit down next to me and I ask "what do you want to talk to me about"? he burrows his eyebrows together and says "It's like a bro talk thing, I saw it on T.V.". I just nod my head and he says 'You have a girlfriend! Don't ever ask her if shes on her period unless you want a red mark on your cheek" and with that he stands up and go to bed like nothing ever happened.

Strange motherfucker

I walk into my room and start drawing. My hand skimms over the paper in light sketches. I never had really drawn realistic images but I guess thats what I feel like drawing. I begin to draw leaves curling around a old, metalic beaten down playground. I soon realise what I'm draw and I don't hesertate to stop it. I start drawing two people a girl and a boy. Lying down on the play ground, he holds onto her and she holds onto his arm. There is sadness in my drawing but a tingle of happiness.

Once I finish I close my sketch book and put it away. I step into bed and go to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wake up feeling refreshed and ready to start school again. I get up and get dressed in my normal clothes. I walk out and frank hands me a coffee, I drink it eagerly trying to get out of my groggy state. From outside I hear someone on the speakers crackle though and we listen in "Remember students today we have a fair. So go out into the campus and have some fun". I groin but feel slightly happy that I could spend the day with Rose.

"You’re thinking about Rose" Frank says slightly laughing. I blush a little bit and nod. "Well go and ask her if she wants to come to the fair with you" he says and I walk out towards her dorm.

I knock on her door a few times and she comes out dressed in an oversized Marvel shirt that come down to her mid-thigh.

Daymn.

"Hi Gerard" she say leaning on her door frame. "Hi" I say fully fucking taken over by how beautifully amazing she can look in the morning. I clear my throat and say "I wanted to know if you wanted to come to the fair with me".

She looks at me and shakes her head "no Gerard. I'm sorry I don't think I want to come out today". "Aw please Rose. I promise it will be fun". She shakes her head and turns to go inside. I follow her into room. I sit down on her bed preventing her from getting back into bed. She sighs and says "If I come out with you for a bit will you leave me alone". I nod and walk out and wait on her couch.

Sam comes out and sits down next to me. "Thanks for taking Rose out. She didn't have a good night". I nod my head and wait for her to come out. "I'll try my best to cheer her up, do you know what is wrong". He shakes his head and Rose comes out.

I stand up and she says 'bye' to Sam. We walk out and start going down the stairs. Rose is wearing a Misfits shirt, with black skinny jeans that have a ripped knee and her cherry Doc Martins.

And she looks fucking amazing.

We walk out onto the campus and she groans. So i take her hand in mine and I give it a quick squeeze. She gives a faint smile and we continue walking around looking at different stores.

Out of the corner of my eye I see a games area where you can knock down cans a get toys.

"Gerard can we play the can game?" she asks me and I nod while we walk over. I pay the store man and he gives me some balls. I throw one and it hits the bottom of the pyramid knocking about half down. I take the second one and I throw it knocking down the rest of the balls. The man stands up and asks me what stuff toy I want. I look at Rose and she point to a big black teddy bear with red paws that would be about half the size of her.

He hands it over to me and I give it to Rose. She smiles and gives me a kiss on the cheek. We walk away from the stall and she says "thanks for taking me out today Gerard but you don't have to pay for anything".

"Wait here" I say and head off towards a flower stall. I hand over my money to the flower man and he hands me a bunch of roses. I look over at rose who is playing with the bear I won her. I walk up to her and hold the roses behind my back.

"Rose" I say clearing my throat. She spins around and gives me a smile.

"I know I haven't known you for long but I was wondering if you... would like to be my girlfriend". My heart is in my throat as I wait for her response. She looks so shocked but puts her arms around my neck and gives me a quick soft kiss and says "yes".

I pull out the flowers that I bought for her and I give them to her. She smells them and says "Thank you Gerard, you have made my day".

I smile and she smiles back.

OMFG I FEEL LIKE IVE LEFT YOU ALL AND IM SO SORRY IVE HAD THE WORST WRITERS BLOCK IN LIKE AGES BUT ILY. I HAVE EXAMS COMING UP SO DON'T EXPECT SOME UPDATE TO BE AS QUICK!

RIGHT NOW I'M GOING TO WRITE ON MY OTHER BOOK CALLED PROTECTION (IF YOU WANNA READ IT ITS IN MY WORKS *BLUSH*)

THEN AFTER THAT IMMA GO CRY ABOUT GERARD WAY AND HOW HE JUST GOT SIGNED TO WARNER BROS AND HE IS MAKING AN ALBUM LIKE OH MY FUCKING GEE

 AND JUST QUICKLY AND VERY IMPORTANT. iF YOU WOULD PLEASE FOLLOW ME BECAUSE I PUT OUT STUFF ABOUT MY STORYS AND EXTRA STUFF. SO IF YOU COULD PLEASE TRY AND FOLLOW ME THAT WOULD BE GREAT OKAY ILY

ILYYYYYYY