Then holding hands and life was perfect.

"Sam, I'm back" I yell into our dorm. Sam pops his head out from the kitchen and I quickly hide the cat cage behind my back. "Sam I would like you to meet Gloria" I say pulling out the cat cage to reveal a sleeping kitty.

"Aw, is she named like Viva La Gloria"? He asks and I nod my head. I put down her bowls and fill them with cat food. She slowly walks out of her cage and sniff around the dorm for a bit before running back to me. "Aw she likes you" Sam coos and I give him a smile and pick up Gloria. She quickly snuggles into me and starts to fall asleep. Sam walks over and starts to pat her tiny head and I smoothly put her in his arms for a couple of minutes because taking her back. I walk into my dorm and put on my bed. She quickly snuggles into my pillow in a little ball. I grab my bag and walk back out before saying to Sam "I'm going out and I'll walk so you can have the car". He nods his head and plugs his earphones in but he quickly says "Don't get raped" and then pushes me out the door.

I think about where I am going to go and then decide that I will head to the playground that Gerard showed me. I start walking the way Gerard and I came and soon come to the alleyway. I walk inside with no fear and look left and right for the man I saw last time. He is know where in sights so I continue walk but before I make it out of the alleyway I bump into someone. I look up and say "sorry" quickly, I study the guys face he look like he is off in a dream and he smell like an oily hurb mixed with burnt weed.

Burnt weed that's what Gerard smelt like

"Do you want some love"? The man asks. I push past him leaving him stumbling and continue walking to the playground. Guess that what Jersey teaches you. I've only lit up once and Ray when ape shit and told me that it gives as much exposure to cancer-producing chemicals as smoking five cigarettes, but I think be just said that to scare me. I pull out my phone from my back jean pocket and text Gerard while I walk towards the playground.

Rose: Come to the playground it is important

Gee: Okay... I'll be there in 5, why?

Rose: We need to talk.

I quickly shove my phone into my pocket and continue walk along the street. Millions of questions flood my mind and I shove them away and try to focus on how cold it is. Anything to get what's about to happen off my mind. I see the old playground peeking out from around the corner and I walk a bit quicker. As I finally reach they playground I climb the set and plug in my headphones. I turn on Fall Out Boy and wait for Gerard.

Soon I see Gerard with his earphones in and his raven black his all messed up in his face. He rubs his arms and pulls his hoddie onto his head before turning to the playground. I feel awkward and can't believe I'm about to do this so I automatically look down at my lap and play with my ripped jumper.

I hear Gerard climbing up and I still don't look up until he puts his hands on my leg. Shocked I look up and give him and uneasy smile.

"What up" He begins still not talking his hand off my leg. I freeze and then quick ask "Gerard do you smoke weed"? He opens his mouth and closes it a couple of times. "Shit" I mumble.

I'm such a fuck up.

"I'm sorry Gerard, I don't know where that came from I just ran into this guys and he smelt like burnt grass like you did earlier today... I'm so sorry". I say. "I do" he replies "and I also drink' He says sadly. I look at him in the eyes unsure of what to say. "Fuck it I may as well tell you everything" he says. "Everything"? I whisper and I move my hand into his

What the fuck am I doing?

"School was shit for me to Rose; I was a fat drama freak who liked The Smiths. They used to bully me and then I started to self-harm, which is why I wear long shirts because I don't want anyone seeing the scars. I don't want to be called a failure again. Anyways in my last couple of year I started getting into drink and soon I became a binge drinker and now it's gotten to the point where I can't go without getting drunk. After that I got into smoking and then I found weed and its hasn't made anything better, it seems like it is for a while but then it just makes the depression stronger and the urge to cut bigger". Gerard's tone was sad at the start but when he talked about high school he was angry, angry for what they had done to him.

I look down at his long sleeve shirt and look back up to him. I move me hand and touch the rim on his sleeve. He gives me a nod and I slowly pull it up. He was right there were scars tons. Long gagged one run on the inside of his wrist and the skin is uplifted with scars. Small ones creep up his arm and some are still red. I run the tips of my fingers over the longs scars on his veins.

"That year was bad". He says quietly. I feel my nose running and I sniff it back. Gerard slowly pulls my chin up to him so I can see his face. His eyes are filled with tears and his hair is sprawled over faces from when he walked here.

I relax and rest my hand on Gerard's scared arm while he still holds my face. I feel like we are looking at each other forever but he slowly starts to inch in as do it. Our lips touch and soon I'm kissing Gerard. I move up hands up onto his neck and he moves his down to my waist.

We slowly move our lips away and I open my eyes to look into his. "Wow" he breathes. I give him a shy smile; for once the thoughts are gone. I can trust Gerard.

I can trust Gerard.

I relies that I am still holding onto to his neck and I remove my arms. He grabs onto my hand and pulls me closer to him. I cuddle into him.

"Late dawns and early sunsets, just like my favorite scenes
Then holding hands and life was perfect, just like up on the screen
And the whole time while always giving
Counting your face among the living " He slowly and softly sings to me.

----------------------------------------------------

A.N THANK YOU SO MUCH TO MY BABE LUCY FOR GIVING ME MOTIVATION FOR THIS CHAPTER

I REALLY DO HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPER SINCE I AM UPDATING AT 11:28PM

I LOVE YOU ALL YOU FAB POTATOES AND ALSO QUICKLY HOLY FUCKING SHTI 500 READ!!!!! WHAT THIS IS CRAZY

ANYWAYS

ILY SO SO MUCH

REMEMEMEMEMEMEBER TO VOTE, SHARE AND COMMENT. THE MORE YOU DO THE MORE LIKLEY I AM TO UPDATE OR UNLESS LUCY GOES APE SHIT ON MY AND GOES ON A UPDATE RAGE...

dont hurt me a school tomz for saying that *Hides behind Gerard*

OKAY IMMA GO

BYE BYE BYE