One plus one equals two intruders

From the moment you were born, it was clear you were a strong woman. Besides incredible intelligence, you obtained over unlimited strenght, handling it with perfect grace. You and Amelia, who was 3 years older than you, were naturally gifted in combat. But Father didn't expect anything else from his children. He treated the two of you as if you were his soldiers, giving you the best physical and mental training he could offer. Mother, however, treated you girls as princesses. By now you must be the most well mannered person alive, since she started "training" you. They basically turned Amelia and you into perfect princesses. Something you didn't want to be.

Oh, you lost count of the amount of times you were jealous of the girls who could play with mud and sticks, pranking eachother or playing silly games. You had a real sword and books. Amelia had always told the little you that one day you would join them. But aged 19 now, you lost all hope to regain that simple life. "Princess (y/n)? Her Majesty the Queen was wondering if you would like to join her at her teaparty." Your loyal servant Maria asked. You sighed. Mother's teaparty was basically a gossip party with other Nobles. Sleen Kingdom was a very well known kingdom, and a much desired spot for vacation for Nobles. "No, inform her I wish to rest, please." You answered through the closed door. Maria murmured something before taking off. Finally, able to breathe, you changed clothes. Instead of the disgusting limegreen dress and golden jewelry, you decided to wear (f/c) shorts and a (f/c) tank top. Afterwards you jumped onto your bed.

That was, until you heard someone climb the wall to your balcony.

You immediately took out your sword, a sabre, from under your bed and slowly approached the balcony. Your windows were open. It would be too suspicious to close them now. It was also possible someone had already entered your room. You closed your eyes and focused on sound only. No breathing. Except from the person outside. It was evening and the sun was going down, so the intruder chose his time right. Only the balcony was a miscalculation, you smirked. "Let me show you the power of a Grand General..."

"If I were you, I would breathe harder."
"Shut it! I can't help it, I'm not used to climbing! I prefer the sea..."
"Still, we don't know which room we'll end up in, so prepare yourself to fight, okay?"
"I know, I know! But you have to be insane to think you can win from my Fishman Karate!"
"Sssh, Koala! We're almost there!"

Two voices. They were softer than a whisper, but you could still hear them. A woman, around your age, and a man, also around your age. Even though they made a lot of noise to you, a normal person like a guard couldn't possibly hear them. But you, thanks to your father's training could. You kept your sword ready to strike with your right hand while you could still fight hand-to-hand with your left if it was necessary. Suddenly, a hand placed a Den Den Mushi on the railing of the balcony. "Must be a camera Mushi!" You thought and swiftly jumped out of its vision. "Clear. It's the bedroom of a Noble. Secure it." The man whispered to his companion after a few minutes. One of them climbed onto the balcony and looked around. You had jumped safely behind a small dresser, out of view. The woman was wearing a frilly blouse and a hat with goggles. She had short brown hair and big blue eyes that were scanning the entire room. "Safe, Sabo!" She whispered to the male. He swong himself straight into your room, landing as a pro.

However, he immediately stood up and grabbed his pipe. "It's not safe... someone's in here." He growled. Koala let out a gasp out of surprise and you fought yours. "How did he...? He couldn't have possible seen me!" You thought. You couldn't use the element of surprise to attack, so you prepared to strike with speed. "Where, Sabo?" The woman asked, this time in a normal tone. Sabo looked around before resting his eyes on the dresser. "There." He said. Your signal to strike. You suddenly stepped forward, using your sabre to attack the unarmed girl. She didn't except your speed and got slashed on her right side, letting out a small yell of pain. Immediately after that you jumped backwards to the male, grabbing his shoulder to make you face him while aiming to stab his stomach. However, the male was much faster, grabbing your wrist and throwing you on the ground. You rolled over it before jumping up again. "One Sword Style: Couture!" You hissed as you slashed at him. Sabo formed a sign with his hand, his index and middle finger together, his ring finger and pinky together and his thumb, resembling a sort of claw. To your dismay and surprise catched the male your sword. You couldn't see his face, but he wore a tophat with goggles and a long, black coat. "Whoa-, that was a close one!" He said before folding his free hand into a claw as well. Shit. You were holding the sword with two hands. He planned to hit you but you jumped up, using his grip on your sword to carry your weight and struck him on the head with one of your legs. He fell and lost his grip on your sword. You landed on both feet and were about to attack again when you felt a hand on your back. You glared behind you. Koala kept a fighting stance. "Fishman Karate... it's too risky to attack her." . "End of the line, lady." She said cooly. You clicked your tongue and dropped your weapon. "Sabo! Are you okay?" The woman asked. The man laughed and looked up to you, smiling. "You got some fire in you, don't you?"