AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hi there! I hope you are liking the story so far! As you might have noticed, I often put puns in my titles. For those who want to know, these are the references I've used:

One plus one equals two intruders:
Unlike the other ones, this isn't really a pun. It's a simple math calculation.

I'll spy with my little eye:
This is a reference to a game where you look around you, find an object another player 'doesn't see', and says "I spy with my little eye..." and states one particular characteristic that the object has. It's a reference to the reader agreeing to spy without anyone knowing.

ADUI-mstrative investigation:
A pun with this made-up abbreviation and the word "Administrative", since the ADUI is an administrative department only.

Don't judge a book by its cover:
Little reference to previous chapter and the true nature of Father.

What they can't see, they'll hear:
Reference to Amelia's blindness and the fact she was going to figure out the truth next chapters.

3 piglets and a pissed off princess:
Reference to the fairy tale "The 3 piglets and the big bad wolf". Also a reference to the immense difference in power between you, Koala, Sabo and Amelia, who is superior.

Arabesquin:
Reference to Rumplestiltskin and Bon Clay. Will be explained next chapter!

Also, for those who wish to know, these are my character's ID card:

Michelangelo "Mike" Brin:
An administrative employee of the Sleen Kingdom. He's been handpicked by the King himself due to his incredible loyalty and stuborness.
Age: 23
Eyes: Amber-yellowish with long lashes
Hair: half long crimson red hair in a short braid on his left shoulder
Height: 172 cm 
Outfit: Sleen Army Uniform (I leave the imagination up to you~☆)
Likes: Sour plums, calculating
Dislikes: Anything spicy, working out

Queen Andrea:
The wife of King Elios and mother of the reader and Amelia. Not much is known about her.
Age: 42
Eyes: Soft pink eyes in a catlike shape
Hair: lightbrown hair that has uncontrollable curls. Shoulderheight.
Height: 165 cm
Outfit: Chestnut brown ballroom gown, very simple. Golden tiara with a pink gem in the middle of it.
Likes: Tea, flower decorations
Dislikes: people with no manners, high heels

King Elios:
17th King of the Sleen Kingdom. A vicious man, but with a soft spot for his wife.
Age: 51
Eyes: darkgreen eyes with a orange border around the pupil.
Hair: grey, wavy hair combed back.
Height: 194 cm
Outfit:

But instead of blue, darkgreen

Likes: Swordplay, cats
Dislikes: A lot. A lot in general.

Amelia "May" Glib:
Yes, Glib is the Royal Family name. Never adress them with it tho. It's Amelia Sleen for commoners. According to her parents. Amelia doesn't care. She used to be Crown Princess and Grand General but lost the position due to her turning blind after the "Great Northern Islands War". Has the habit of focusing on unimportant matters - aka missing the point.
Eyes: soft pink eyes in a catlike shape and long lashes. Has an empty gaze due to her blindness.
Hair: During her years as Grand General she straightened her hair and kept it long in a fierce ponytail. Now she keeps her extremely curly blond hair loose above shoulderlength.
Height: 172 cm
Outfit:

With black boots and black shorts underneath the dress

Likes: Her sister, Swordplay
Dislikes: Iceskating, heights

There we are! I hope you liked it! About reader's outfit... it's already explained in the story! See ya!