Happiness Punch: Bon Style!

After a huge dinner with small chatter, you, Amelia and Bon-chan made their way to your room. "Bon-chan, first of all do you need to know the real reason why we called you here." You said turning to him with your hand on the doorknob. The man wiggled his eyebrows in a slight odd way out of confusion. "You know you're here for rather... unofficial reasons. The exact reason is inside dear (y/n)'s room." Amelia added, holding Bon-chan's arm. The man nodded, knowing now wasn't the time to fool around. You opened the door, letting him in.

Sabo and Koala, who were listening through the hidden Snail Phone behind your ear, were standing next to eachother in the middle of the room. You noticed a bunch of empty plates on your desk. Apparently they had recently eaten. "Eh? Who the hell are you guys- da yow?!" Bon-chan asked, taking a fighting stance. You and Amelia immediately calmed him down. "Easy, Bon-chan! They're the reason for our reunion!" Amelia scolded him, giving him a slap on his head. Koala coughed. "If you would let me explain..." she started, explaining the exact same story for the third time.

"I see. Don't worry, Koala-chan! I'll do my best to help you guys, May-chan and (y/n)-chan!" Bon-chan smiled after Koala finished her explanation. The sisters smiled with him, knowing he would help them, and Sabo nodded. "That's great to hear, Mr Bon Clay! But, erm, besides your... fighting skills, there must be another reason (y/n) and Amelia-san called you here, right?" He asked.

*cough* Bon-chan stood up, touching your cheek with his hand.

"Yahahahaha! Yes, there is another reason! My amazing Mane Mane no Mi powers, dayow~♡" he said... in your body. He had taken your appearance. Koala squeaked out of surprise and Sabo's mouth fell half-open. "I can take on anyone's appearance, that being the voice..." he said, singing a bit in your voice.

"... and the body~" he finished, undressing his top. Your top. You gasped and smacked him down, flustered and a shade of red on your face. "BON-CHAN!" you scolded him and looked at the Revolutionnaries. Koala had averted her eyes embarrased, "The poor girl..."

And Sabo stared at the exact spot Bon-chan stood a few second before, his face as red at the healthiest tomatoes. "S-Sabo?" You asked, waving your hand in front of him. He slowly looked you in the eyes, looked at your chest and averted his eyes, hiding his nice red shade behind a hand of his.

"He... can't look me in the eyes?".

"How dare you! You are so rude!" Koala scolded the Okama, raising a finger like a mom does to her child. Amelia joined in, even though she didn't know what was going on, leaving you and Sabo basically alone.

"I-I'm s-sorry..." he stuttered an apology at you, still looking away. "Why?" You asked, wondering why he apologised. Bon-chan did that, why is he apologising? "I... I l-looked... I s-saw... Erm, Y-you know..." he kept on stuttering. "... That's... adorable." You thought and blushed. "H-hey, don't worry about it! It's not your fault!" You awkwardly laughed, patting his back. He shyly looked you in the eyes again while you laughed. Sabo coughed and tried to hide his blush with his hat. "Mmh... thank you, (y/n)..." he said softly, his eyes never leaving your under the hat. You smiled.

You grew closer with him today, didn't you?