I'll spy with my little eye...

A few moments later, you were chained. You, the great and powerful Grand General. Tied to your own bed. Talk about embarrasing. Koala and Sabo stood next to you. "Okay... so you're Princess (y/n), Grand General and Crown Princess of the Sleen Kingdom? I've heard of you, but I didn't know you were the next-in-line. Didn't you have an older sister?" Koala asked, flipping through some documents. You clicked your tongue. They had gathered intel on your family. "The bastards...". "Princess Amelia lost her eyesight during a battle, thus I've received her titles." You answered firmly. The woman nodded. Sabo had inspected the bedroom, every cranny of it, and was now interrogating you.

"So, Princess (y/n)-"
"That's Grand General for you." You hissed back.
The male visibly sweatdropped.
"... Grand General (y/n), you still haven't answered my questions. Explain the ties you have with the Underworld." He demanded.
"And for the 100th time, we don't have any, you fool! We are loyal to the World Government!" You growled at him, getting more and more annoyed each minute that passed.
"Sabo, she's not gonna say anything. I believe she just doesn't know." Koala said, crossing her arms. The male looked up at his partner with a frown. "I'm afraid so. I didn't expect that no one of the royal family knows about this. You would think she would know." Sabo sighed, earning a hateful glare from you. "You shitty brat!". "In that case..." he continued, "you'll have to be our spy.".

"Excuse me?"

"As the Grand General, you must have a lot of attority and power. I'm pretty sure you can get the intel straight from your father. After all, it's normal for a leader to know everything about their kingdom." He stated. You could gouge his eyes out. "So you're telling me to betray my kingdom?" You asked and he simply smirked. "Now now, I'm not asking that. I simply ask for you to gather information for the sake of the Revolutionary's." He responded. Your eyes widened. "... Revolutionary's? THE great Revolutionary's? The one I would look for after I obtained my freedom?". So they aren't pirates. Your whole expression and behaviour changed from hostile to curious. "You guys are Revolutionary's?" You asked much kinder than before. The two intruders noticed the sudden change in your behaviour. "We are. Is that such a shock to you?" Koala asked, wondering if the change came from shock. You nodded. "Of all people to come to my kingdom, I would never have thought to be you guys..." you grinned. You knew what that organisation did. They changed the system. They were executing your dream. "I can help you, as long it won't damage the citizens from this islands, as well my mother and sister. "Not like I'll miss Father...". Sabo looked at you confused before looking at Koala, who took out a file and smiled. "A~ah, you want to become free, I read here. Even more, you have the same dream as Dragon-san!" She smiled happily, passing the document to Sabo, who smiled too. "Oh! Now you'll help us for sure, right?" He asked. Wait. Dragon-san? And how did they figure out that information? "Hold up, how do you know all of this?" You asked the girl. She winked at you. "Due to our spy. We had a fake maid placed here. She gathered these few papers of intel before getting fired by your mother, which made our plans sunk. The exact reason why we are here: to continue her operation." She explained. "Don't worry, we aren't planning to overthrow Sleen. We simply just need information about your 'connections', Grand General." Sabo assured you. You nodded. You weren't angry. You were impressed. You had no idea who that maid was or how she even got in in the first place, since Mother was very picky when it came to maids. "So, will you do it? I promise no one will get hurt." The male asked again. You thought for a moment, before sighing.

"Fine."