RtR, Pt4: Bon Clay vs Mike Brin

ADUI HQ

"W-what would you like to drink? Coffee, Orange Juice, Water, Milk, Tea..." Brin summed up nervously. 'Amelia' smiled. "Coffee pleaaaase~☆" 'she' cheered. Brin laughed awkwardly. "Then wait for a m-minute please! I'll be back in a sec!" He said in a higher tone than usual as he left the ADUI. Bon touched his face, turning to his usual looks. "Let's get this over with, Okama Style!" He grinned, doing pirouettes while checking all documents and papers present.

But none of them contained information he needed. "Oi, Koala-chan, there isn't anything on business with the Underground-yow!" He groaned in annoyance. "Well, they won't display them in the middle of the room! Look for hidden spaces! Secret passages behind the bookshelves!" Koala whispered. She held her Snail close to her, completely still in her hiding spot. Bon sighed and disconnected. However, he immediately tensed when he felt a cold, sharp object near his neck.

"Quite funny, actually. Did ya think you could fool me?" Brin smirked behind Bon, slightly slicing the Okama's neck. A small bloodstream trailed over the katana's sharpness, slowly making its way all down the neck. Bon gasped and tried to look down at the knife. "I have to admit... I underestimated you... who are you? Jodan janai wa yow..." he sneered. Brin smirked and took the katana away from his neck while kicking Bon in his back, sending him flying into a wall with dust caused due to impact. "My name is Mike Brin, our King's most succesful apprentice and eater of the Future-Future Fruit. I knew you would come in Amelia-chan's body, Bon Clay. My fruit's power is limited, so I can only see flashes, but you being a potential danger is something I can see. Why have you come to Sleen? What is your purpose?" Brin asked, taking a complete different attitude, even different speech and body stance. The dust lifted, revealing an unscratched Bon, who was ready to fight. "That's... a secret! I don't sell out my friends! That's the Okama way-yo!" He answered. Brin laughed, shoving his katana in his desk, and prepared his fists. "Courageful spirit. I like that. Therefore, I will fight you with full power. I use a sword when fighting weaklings. But I've heard of you, Mr. 2! Show me what you've got! I'll punch my answers out of you!" 

"Un, deux, trois! ARABESQUE!" Bon sang, aiming for his enemy's stomach. "Breaker!" Brin hissed, counterattacking Bon. This suprised the Okama, forcing him to take a few... pirouettes back. "Impressive. How about this!" Bon smirked, about to attack again. But Brin had other plans. "Springer!" He shouted, punching the ground underneath him. He launched himself into the air, landing behind the running Bon and turned around, readying another punch. "Cutter." He said in a venomous tone before stricking Bon in the left shoulder. The Okama screamed out of pain. He fell a bit backwards but jumped out of Brin's reach, looking at his shoulder. Weirdly, instead of a punch mark, he had 3 cutting marks as if a wild beast had attacked him. "What the-" he said breathing heavily. "My punches do more than ordinary boxer moves. Hit in a certain way, with a certain movement of certain fingers, and your punch takes a deadly turn." Brin said, clearly enjoying Bon's pain. "Damn it! I need to call for back-up! The aura this man has... I shouldn't mess with him!" Bon thought.

"Bon-chan! BON-CHAN!" Amelia desperately said in the Snailphone, trying to get it to connect with Bon's. "Koala-san, it's not working!" She cried distrest. Koala took the phone from her. "He needs help. Amelia-chan, stay here. I'll go help him." She reassured her. But Amelia shook her head. "No. I've got to go." She replied. Standing up, she walked out of the hiding spot, brushing the wrinkles out of her dress.

"It's time for May to save her partner."