ADUI-mstrative investigation

"Listen (y/n), just try to find documents containing the words "SMILE" and "Joker". That would be a great help." Sabo said in your ear through the Den Den Mushi earphone. It was hidden by your hair as you walked towards the Sleen Kingdom's 'Administrative Department of Uttermost Importance', or the ADUI for short. Who ever made that name up truly was a genius. "Don't worry, (y/n)-chan! We can hear you and people next to you sound and clear! We can supply you with lies if someone questions your actions!" Koala said. You hummed in response. A few maids looked at you surprised. "Right. Nobody knows I'm a spy now.".

"G-great work with the cleaning, Esmarelda! The hallway looks spotless as always!" You quickly said, forcing a smile at one of the maids. The young woman thanked you, and you started walking faster. "So embarrasing..." you sighed. "You need to be more careful. How about this? If you agree with a statement, stay silent. If you wish to speak but can't, move your hair. If you can speak, just speak." Sabo said. You wanted to hum in agreement but stayed quiet, remembering what he just had said.

"Good girl." He smirked.

You knocked on the ADUI's door. Sure it had a fancy name, but the size was the same as two bedrooms, which is pretty small. You could hear some footsteps and when the door opened, you were greeted by smoke in your face. "What? I have work to do!" An uncharming voice growled. You waved the smoke out of your face before giving the man in front of you a deathglare. "So do I." You coldly replied. The man narrowed his eyes at you before panicking. "G-G-G-Grand General! My apologies! I didn't expect you!... especially in your freetime clothing." He shouted before ending his sentence bluntly. You snorted. "Cut the crap, Brin, we're buddies. Don't talk to me like that." You smiled. Brin smiled to and let you in. "What are ya here for?" He asked. You gulped and acted cool. "Is it wrong for a General to keep in check with the documentation?" You retorded, scanning the office for those documents. Since Sabo and Koala suspect Sleen to do business with the Underworld... maybe the 'business' section? You were walking towards it, but froze when you heard a familiar voice behind you.

"Grand Generals are only needed to lead an army during a battle. They are only allowed to read the 'Battle' section. What do you think you're doing, (y/n)?" Your father practically hissed at you. You've been Grand General not even for a day, and you've already broken a rule.

Shit.