[0.] Strike A Hundred

(This is the prologue I mentioned, it takes place the same day Francesca left in Hell. This is told in Leon's point of view. A recommended song to. . .set the mood is Chainsaw by Nick Jonas. As a foreword is not exactly a Christmas Special for you guys, you get a prologue as well! Merry Christmas! And if I don't get a chance to update, Happy New Year!!! Enjoy! xx)

 As a foreword is not exactly a Christmas Special for you guys, you get a prologue as well! Merry Christmas! And if I don't get a chance to update, Happy New Year!!! Enjoy! xx)

L E O N  V A R G A S

*~*

THE MOMENT I stepped into the house I could tell something was wrong.

Ludmila had just run out, her fists balled and her face scrunched up. She didn't even stop to look at me. Strike one.

When I walked in, the house was empty. I could tell something was off because Francesca was always home before me and she was always waiting. Strike two.

I walked upstairs to change out of my suit and saw the bed was pressed in. Either Ludmila sat down on the bed, or Francesca had come and then left. I opened up the cupboard. Strike three.

It was half empty.

The half being basically all the clothes that Francesca owned. I trailed my hand across the clothes, and found that all her favourite things were gone. I looked at the dressing table, everything was gone.

Strike four.

Strike five.

Strike six.

My breathing immediately started to pick up. Surely she wouldn't have left. I racked my brain for any conversations about her going to dry clean all her clothes and her makeup essentials. Nothing. Nothing.

Strike seven.

My fingers fumbled for my phone in my pocket and I clumsily dialled Ludmila. My fingers felt weak, the thought of Francesca leaving had already taken a toll on me.

I knew the way I sounded. I literally just came from fucking Gery and now here I was worrying whether my girlfriend left me. I sounded like such a self-absorbed jerk that I wanted to punch myself. But I didn't. Because I was worried. I was frightened.

"You realised," Ludmila sobs and my breath hitches.

Strike eight.

Strike nine.

"What?" I ask shakily.

"She left Leon! She left!" Ludmila cries and I bite my lip trying to keep the threatening tears behind my eyes, "She found out! And now she's gone!" She continues.

Guilt washed over me. My sister was crying all because me, I was the thing that she would have found out about. She must have seen me  with Gery. I bury my face in my hands, desperately trying  not to cry. I couldn't cry.