[4.] It Felt Good To Be Home

I CHANGED MY mind quickly

I began to wonder if I was drunk the moment I decided it would be a fabulous idea to go back. What on earth was I thinking? They probably hate me and Ludmila invited me out of pity.

The poor soul must be all alone wherever she is with no friends and social events to attend. I should invite her to my wedding to remind her what fun is.

I rolled my eyes at myself. I was going crazy and I was not even on the plane yet. What would happen when I got there?

If it was all in my control I would not be going but by the time I changed my decision, Christian had already booked the tickets. He booked three, Tomas could be my plus one as Christian was given an invite as well.

Tomas knew everything about my life in Buenos Aires, of course. Two months into our relationship I told him everything and he still liked me. I expected him to frown upon me for running away from my problems. He didn't seem to mind because if I hadn't then we would not have met.

That is probably one of the main reasons why I will never regret leaving. I cannot imagine my life without Tomas anymore. He has become a major support system in my life and somehow he was always positive. I needed that.

Tomas is a marketing manager and his creativity and positivity can really shine through his work. I fell in love with him easily, at least easier than I expected. But there was something about him that assured me that he would never hurt me and that feeling had not faltered once.

He was not overjoyed at the fact I was returning but his mood lightened when I told him he was coming with. Knowing that he would be there for me helped a lot. I felt safer knowing that he would protect me.

"I am proud of you for doing this." I spin around, with my shirts in my arms, and see my father leaning against the doorway.

"At least one of us is happy," I smile falsely and he laughs. He hardly ever takes me seriously which made it extremely hard to be mad at him.

"I know that you are afraid but now Tomas is also coming with us. Leon may not even speak to you," He says and I nod, trying to believe him.

Leon would have to speak to him. Whether he would apologise or express contempt because I left, I did not know. But he would talk to me.