[13.] I Am Making The Same Mistake

(Wattpad has been getting on my nerves! I wrote this chapter and when I got on today to publish, it was empty! Thank god for the revision history thing. Quite a bit of swearing in the second half of the chapter. Just a warning. It's not like a full sentence that wears swear words like an ornament, it's just a word repeated quite a few times. This is a chapter I've been excited about since I started the planning! Enjoy! xx)

 This is a chapter I've been excited about since I started the planning! Enjoy! xx)

LEON COULD SEE that I was upset, but it never crossed his mind that it could be because of Ludmila

LEON COULD SEE that I was upset, but it never crossed his mind that it could be because of Ludmila. even though it could only be her logically because I had not gone anywhere since our meeting.

I had loved that about him, the fact that the two of them had an unbreakable bond and that he would never believe that she cause anybody pain. Although, everything she said was true. When I left, I was thinking about myself.

I was thinking about running away from my mistakes, but now it seemed that if Ludmila searched hard enough, they were going to catch up with me and trample me. I would lose everything.

Leon and I were under the tree where we reconciled. We had come here for the last two weeks whenever we were together. It was a secluded area, there were no chances of us running into anybody. It is not that we were hiding –at least he wasn't–, but it was nice to have this privacy.

"I need to ask you a few questions," I say abruptly, breaking the silence. He tears his gaze away from the bond and looks at me with an amused expression but I could see the premonition in his eyes.

"How long were you with Gery?" I ask and he tenses next to me.

He lies down on the grass and gestures for me to join him. I adjust my hair before lying down next to him. He takes my hand into his and plays with my fingers, but I don't pull away.

"Almost two weeks. Perhaps about ten days before you found out. I was in a dark place, which is no excuse, but I was crumbling under the pressure. When I looked at you, I saw my betrayal written all over you and I could only think about how I did not deserve you. Every moment with her pained me, but I liked it because I knew I deserved it. Every moment spent with her was like drowning, and I knew that the moment when I would lose my breath was coming soon." He looks at me with inexplicable sorrow on his face.