[5.] There's No Turning Back Now

(Hey!  . I have a few future updates note at the end, read if you don't want to be surprised. Enjoy! xx)

 Enjoy! xx)

"THERE'S NO TURNING back now," Tomas says, squeezing my hand

I lean against his arm and take a deep breath. I looked ahead of me at the old Vargas household. When Leon and I got together, we decided to move into my family home but it seemed that they decided to move back.

I could not be angry that they decided to sell my home and buy theirs back. I left so they were at liberty to do whatever they wanted. But I would miss it.

"It's better this way, that way you will not be forced to relive anything," Christian convinced me.

My father had went off to meet the new residents of our home, obviously more mature than I was. I knew I would not bear to return but my father could despite experiencing a divorce.

"I think we could turn back if we really wanted to," I say. I tried to keep my voice lighthearted but part of me was not joking.

Tomas laughs and presses a kiss to the top of my head, "I am right here with you. Don't forget that."

"Fine. But I still think an escape plan is necessary," I say, separating myself from him to look at him.

"Simple: run."

I roll my eyes and was about to complain and tell him to be more serious about this when he reached over and knocked on the door.

No. No. No.

I get ready to turn on my heels and sprint when the door is opened. I am greeted by Ludmila's shocked and slightly flushed face. She stares at me for a few second as if she could not believe that it really was me. And then her eyes shift to the man standing next to me. Her lips part slightly.

"Hi," She says hesitantly, "please come in."

It occurred to me that however frightened I was to see her, she seemed ten times worse. Each word she said sounded rehearsed and gentle as if I was fragile and if she said one thing wrong I would run away again.