[2.] I'm Getting Married

(Sorry this took forever to come out but I just forget. I have the worst memory ever and I apologise for that. I will try and ensure weekly updates so that you can finally read the meeting (C8)  Enjoy! xx)

 I will try and ensure weekly updates so that you can finally read the meeting (C8)  Enjoy! xx)

I NEVER MEANT to fall in love again

As a child, I had always dreamt of a fairytale ending when I grew up. It was probably due to my continuous reading. I had always been a sucker for romance novels in which the two main characters ended up together and danced the night away.

While I crushed on Leon throughout high school I had always imagined that kind of future for the two of us, even more so when we eventually started dating.

But when I arrived in Rome, I left that part of me in Buenos Aires along with my heart. I told myself that it was my incessant desire for a happily ever after that led to my heart being broken. I allowed that pretense to blind me and I would never let that happen again.

Back then it seemed like a good idea and I actually stuck with it for a year. Considering I had been after Leon ever since I realised it was possible to have romantic feelings for anybody, one year was practically a lifetime.

I was in a stall in the best market in Rome when I met Tomas. I had planned on just buying a loaf of bread and some strawberries when I came across a beautiful frame as I was leaving.

A frame of that quality was obviously not going to be cheap and the market stalls only accepted cash. I tried my best (using all of my argument tactics I had learned from being a lawyer) to get the seller to keep it aside until I came back but he refused.

I was about to give up when a hand reached over and held out a few notes.

"I'll have the frame," He says and I was about to protest when he turned to me, "for the lady."

My eyes widened and he winked. The owner happily accepted the money and gave the man the frame. He turned to me properly allowing me to take in his appearance. He had black hair, prominent cheekbones, and light stubble in certain places. He was casually dressed in a plain aqua coloured shirt and khaki shorts.