Chapter 4- 'You'll thank me when you wake up without herpes.'

“Where the hell did you get that?” I asked in amazement, referring to the bottle of Jack Daniels Drake was currently swigging from.

He looked at the bottle in his hand then back at me with an innocent grin.

“I may have leant over the bar and picked it up on my way out.” He explained.

“So you stole it?”

He pointed at me with the bottle “I prefer the phrase ‘finding a really good bargain’ to be honest.”

I scoffed “Yeah, stolen things normally are a good bargain.”

He looked at me, his eyes narrowed and his face amused “Don’t act all high and mighty now Mimi, I may be a thief but you’re the one illegally drinking in a club.”

I didn’t have a comeback to that, and his smirk showed me he knew it.

I looked away from him and towards the club door. We were currently on the other side of the street outside the club after Drake got a text from Nate telling us to meet him outside while he kidnapped Lacey.

Drake was sat on the pavement, drinking from the bottle like a high class hobo and I stood over him, waiting impatiently and hugging myself to try and keep some warmth to my body. I really wish I wore a freaking hoodie out now.

“Will you sit down?” Drake snapped suddenly.

I didn’t even look at him “I’m fine here thank you.”

He sighed “Okay let me put it another way, sit down now or I’m going to get up, sit you down myself and then proceed to use your lap as a chair.”

My eyes snapped to him, challenging. He didn’t look intimidated, but was just waiting for me to make a move.

“You’re making the place look untidy, so sit or be sat on.” He explained, eye contact still strong. A small smile tweaked at his lips “I may even take my jeans off before I give you a lap dance.”

From the look on his face, I knew he wasn’t bluffing. I would normally have put up more of a fight, but considering I’m pretty drunk right now and it’s obvious he could quite easily over power me, I sat down sighing and cursing under my breath.

He slid closer to me, a big grin on his face.

“Wasn’t so hard was it baby doll?” He asked cheerily. I narrowed my eyes at him, snatching the Jack Daniels bottle from his hand and taking a massive gulp.

If I had to be alone with him for much longer, I needed to make sure the alcohol buzz did NOT wear off.

He was still grinning, and once I had taken my drink he reached his hand out to take the bottle back, which I quickly slapped away.

He raised his brows in disbelief “You are aware I stole that which technically makes it mine?”

“Well you can be like Robin Hood, steal from the rich and give to the less fortunate.”

“And how exactly are you ‘less fortunate?’” He asked curiously.

“I gotta sit here alone with you.” I muttered, taking another swig of the bottle.

He laughed, clearly not offended in the slightest. Then again, Drake never was.

“NATE PUT ME DOWN NOW YOU MONKEY FUCKING DOUCHEBAG!”

Those lovely words were uttered by my best friend, who was currently being carried out of the club over my big brothers shoulder.

“You’ll thank me for this when you wake up in the morning without herpes.” Nate replied calmly, ignoring the punches Lacey was laying into his back.