Chapter 30- 'Hold on, I forgot my sombrero.'

A/N: Thank you to FearlessOne for the awesome banner! i love it!

--

MIA POV

“I been so many places, I seen so many faces, but nothing compares to these blue and yellow purple pills…” Drake and I sang in unison stumbling down the street. His arm was slung around my shoulder, the other holding a bottle of tequila we swiped from the bar before we left.

“I climbed the highest mountain, blah blah blah blah blah downton…” we continue to bellow, and I let out a laugh as I realise neither of us knew the rest of the words.

I had no idea what time it was, I had no idea where we were or where we were going. All I knew is that it was now dark outside, there were people walking by us giving us dirty looks and there were bright shop lights everywhere.

We stayed at the bar for god knows how long, making the most of the free unlimited alcohol to the point where my vision was blurred, I found anything funny and I was singing D12 on a public street arm in arm with an ex-convict.

Oh, and Drake was wearing a sombrero.

“Where the hell did you get that hat anyway?” I laughed as I looked up at him.

He shrugged “It was on that chair by that restaurant. I wanted to be a Mexican for a few hours.” He then lifts the bottle in his hand so the tip of it is right by my mouth, before proceeding to yell at the top of his lungs “TEQUILAAAAAA!’ with his head thrown back.

I burst out laughing to the point where I had physical tears rolling down my eyes.

It had been such a good night so far. We had done nothing but drink and talk, and as the drinks kept flowing the more I found myself appreciating just how hilarious this dude was. And how hot he was…

My Vagina was a big fan me binge drinking because that meant I was more pro Drake than I would be on a sober mind. And I had the morals of a Thai hooker.

We had ditched the car back at the wedding, realising we would have to get it tomorrow because neither of us were in a state to drive. Or be out in public.

“There! I want to go in there!” Drake suddenly bellowed, pointing the tequila bottle at another bar. I furrowed my brows as I saw a big board outside, but due to the fact I couldn’t see a hand waving in front of my face right now, I had no idea what it said.

With his arms still around my shoulder, he led me towards the door before even waiting for my input on the situation. I guess we were going in this place then.

The guy at the door stood in the way before we could walk in. Drake stumbled back taking me with him, and looking at the guy with a sloppy grin.

“You look like The Rock.” Drake chuckled, putting the tequila bottle over his mouth to muffle his laugh. I bit back my own.

The guy however did not look amused “Can’t come in with the bottle.”

Drake looked confused for a second before he realised what this man’s words meant. His mouth formed into an ‘O’ before he nodded in understanding and took his arm from around my shoulder.

“Sure thing bro.” he handed me the bottle and I took the hint and took a mouthful before we had to throw it away. I handed it back to Drake, only about a quarter of the bottle left.

Drake turned to the bouncer dude, his eyes widening with excitement “Want to see a magic trick?”

“No.”

“Okay, prepare to be amazed…” Drake raised a hand at him, standing straight, or as straight as possible considering his current condition. He then brought the bottle to his mouth and to my utter shock, he down the entire remainder of the bottle in less than 3 gulps. He swallowed the drink, scrunching his face and groaning slightly before composing himself and grinning at the bouncer “Fuck Houdini, This is where the real magic’s at.”