Chapter 17- 'Isn't it my job to get you wet?'

MIA POV

“RISE AND SHINE SLUTFACE!” Drake’s yells echoed around the room.

I groaned, moving the pillow to cover my head in an attempt to ignore the really annoying wake up call.

“What time is it?” I groan, not even lifting my head.

“8’o’clock.” He responds like the hour he just said is a normal time to be even having this conversation.

I let out another groan as I turn my body to lie on my stomach, pillow still over my head.

“Oh no you don’t, wake up! It’s a beautiful morning!” His sing a song voice continues to yell, making it really hard for me to ignore him. However I remained in bed, determined to try my very hardest.

“She won’t wake up.” Drake says to someone else in the room.

“A shotgun won’t wake her up.” Nate replies, and I can basically hear his disapproving head shake.

“Good thing I make more of an impact than a rifle then…” Drake tells him, and a few seconds later I suddenly feel a massive weight lying on top of me.

“Holy crap, how much do you weigh?” I gasp as I suddenly realise Drake is now lying on my back.

“It’s all muscle baby.” I can hear the smirk in his voice “Are you going to get up?”

“Blow me.” I reply, my head still in the comfortable shelter of my pillow. Not that I had much of a choice, I had a dead weight on me at the moment making it near enough impossible for me to move.

He doesn’t reply and just remains on top of me. For a brief moment I thought he was going to give up and get off, when suddenly I felt his pelvis thrusting up against my behind.

“You know, there are better methods to wake a person that the usual alarm clock.” He humours, his hips still moving against me.

“Usually that would make me get up like the bed was on fire, but right now it’s not even going to make me open my eyes.” I inform him, my voice still sleep coated.

I hear him almost growl in anger as his plan is foiled, and a few seconds later I feel the weight being lifted from my back and footsteps leaving the room. I smile into the mattress, basking in my victory.

I close my eyes and try and fall back to my pit of sleep, and it almost works.

But then I realise something. I realise that the person I'm dealing with is a force to be reckoned with.

“Sorry Mimi, its Cabin day. If you won’t get your ass up, I will.” Drake’s voice is suddenly back in the room, and without warning I feel myself being turned around on my back and lifted clear off the mattress.

I let out a scream as Drake flings me over his shoulder, turning and marching out of my room like a man on a mission.

“DRAKE PUT ME DOWN NOW!” I order.

“We could have avoided this if you listened the first time.” He says, sarcasm lining his voice.

He walks into the hallway and down the stairs, not even stumbling considering he had a human being over one shoulder.

Jesus, he really does work out.

“Drake I swear if you don’t put me down I will ram the kitchen cutlery in every single hole in your body!” I threaten, realising that he was now heading through the living room and towards the back door.

“Kinky.” He replies, walking straight past Nate who lets out a laugh as he sees the scene in front of him.

“Now that is an efficient way to get her up.” Nate comments, following us out of the sliding doors and into the back garden.