Chapter 9-' You did NOT have sex in Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory.'

Where the hell did all of these people come from?

I was currently trying to squeeze my way through my living room, which right now can be mistaken for a freaking Ibiza nightclub dance floor. I made it to the kitchen, which was still full but I could actually move in here. I looked on the counter and my eyes widened slightly as I realised just how much alcohol was there.

We had a lot to begin with, but right now you could mistake my kitchen for a brewery.

I had lost Lacey about an hour ago when she decided to join my brother and a few others in some harmless body shot activities. If the opportunity came around to lick tequila off my brother’s abs, I knew for a fact Lacey would be gone before you could say ‘Aribaaa’.

My own vow of not drinking and becoming tea total lasted about as long as a guy who suffers from premature ejaculation.

I was well on my way to Happy Ville I'm not going to lie. (which ironically is not where the girl would be. Premature ejaculation is a disease people.)

I grabbed the blender and poured the remainder of the cocktail that Jimmy had made. I had no idea what it was, but it was a pretty colour so I figured it must be a winner. I turned and leaned back against the counter, taking a drink from the paper cup.

I looked around the kitchen and my eyes landed on a smirking Drake. The smirk however was not in my direction, but towards some blonde chick that was twirling her hair and flirting like a woman on a mission.

She took a tiny inconspicuous step forward and their postures gave it away that Drake would be banging this girl on my bathroom floor in about an hour.

Fair play to the lad, he deserved some female company. It’s been 2 years.

However I was torn at that moment. Whether to be happy for him and let him crack on considering his balls must resemble the dogs out of Van Wilder, or whether to go over and entertain myself by messing up his chances.

Of course, Satan won.

Jimmy, Luke and a few other guys were stood next to them playing some drinking games, so I walked over to them to get close to my targets.

“Jimmy!” I yelled, opening my arms and wrapping them around his neck. I loved Jimmy. He wrapped his arms around me, stumbling slightly so we knocked into Drake’s back, making me internally LOL.

On a serious note, I loved Jimmy. Have I mentioned that?

“Mia, you’ve been at my cocktails haven’t you?” he questioned pulling back with a grin.

I nodded with a sweet smile on my face “If God owned a bar Jimmy, you would be tending in it.”

He grinned proudly as I squeezed in next to him and turned so I was facing the other guys.

There were 3 other guys there not including Luke. Two of them were blonde, one cute in unique type of way. You know like ‘I'm not going to conform to your rules or dress sense’.  The other one literally towered over me so much I leaned my head back to see the top of him so far I lost my balance and Jimmy had to catch me and steady me on my feet, causing a laugh from around the group.

The other one was a cute little ginger kid that reminded me of Ed Sheeran. I smiled at him, and he was more than happy to return it. I liked this kid already. I had a thing for Ed Sheeran so getting friendly with someone who could probably start a tribute act would end my night quite nicely.

“So, this is the more attractive Hastings.” The tower commented, staring me up and down. “How old are you now?”

“Not old enough to buy beer but old enough to know you’re about to get shot down like Tupac.” I replied without missing a beat, taking a drink of my cup.