Chapter 3- Mission with Lindow

After several hours, i woke up. And i wore my Blue Fenrir uniform.

*Yawn* "Oh... what am i gonna do?" After i said those words someone knocked on my door.

And that voice... was really familiar and quite annoying as well.

"Hey Yuu! This is Kota!"

Yuu: Oh Kota! (Walks towards the door and opens it) Please come in.
Kota: No thanks. Well im just here to tell ya that our Advisor, Tsubaki-san is summoning you. Farewell! i'll go to my mission with a pretty amazon-like girl! Sakuya Tachibana! To think i'll team up with someone pretty as her...♡ sending us immediately on missions... pretty absurd. But As long as i met girls it's fine!
Yuu: Haha! Well good luck on killing Aragami.

Kota left with a funny face. I ran towards the elevator because i don't want to be scolded by Tsubaki-san...

Yuu: Ad-Advisor Tsubaki!...
Tsubaki: Oh so you are here. I'd like you to do a mission already. There is the operator behind us, Hibari Takeda. If you like to do missions check what she will offer you.
Yuu: So Advisor what mission would it be?
Tsubaki: Yes, for now you will be killing 3 Ogretails. Lindow Amamiya will join you on this mission since you are just new. Needless to say he is my little brother. And he is the leader of the first unit, where you belong. Any objections?
Yuu: Nothing, ma'am.
Tsubaki: Good. Then go now. To the Den gate, but i'd like you to meet him first. He is at the Veteran's Section so--

(Before she even finish her speech, Lindow already is behind us)

Lindow: Oh so you are the rookie, Yuu Kannagi, right?
Yuu: Yes, leader.
(Tsubaki left)
Lindow: Now don't be formal. I know i am your superior officer but... those are just papers so forget all those stuffs.
All I'm asking is that you become someone i know who'll have my back. Okay?
Yuu: Yes!

The pressure on me lessens. Our leader was a good guy, who i can count on. He wasn't like Tsubaki... haha. But they're both kind.

...

We came to the Old City. It is evident that Aragami ate the buildings. And didn't spare anything good at all.

Lindow: Hey Yuu! We'll gonna start the simulation now. You got three orders.
Don't die, If your numbers up get out, Lastly hide, If you catch the enemy off-guard slash and blast it.
Yuu: But that's four, Lindow...
Lindow: Oh is that four?
Bottom line is you got to Survive. Follow that order and anything else will be fine. Well lets start the show!

....