Chapter 4- Mission with Lindow 2

I saw an Ogretail. It was like a 6 footer guy, it didn't saw me and Lindow so i grabbed the chance and tried to mince it. After many slashes i finally killed it. Lindow was amaze because i didn't give him the chance to slash it and killed it myself.

Lindow: Wow!☆ so you don't need me after all, huh. I am so amazed that you can wield a God Arc easily considering it was your first time! But it seemed like you've been killing them for a long time!
Yuu: Haha... i just followed your order to slash it when i have the chance...
Lindow: Heh. Now let's split up. So the job would finish early.
Yuu: Yes, Lindow!

I don't feel nervous at all! I wonder why i feel okay to see those monsters? And killing them seems to be an easy job for me!

-I found a lone ogretail. It notice me but i took a step forward and wield my God Arc. I heard a roar. It took my attention and the Ogretail attacked me with it's tail. I was thrown and i felt the pain. With a sharp tail like that, it really hurt me. Looks like the saying "After happiness, comes worst" is true at all...

Yuu: Ugh...

The Ogretail roars but i slash it upward and took combos. It was down and i took the final blow. Now it is dead.

Yuu: Now, this really is something. Its not bad after all...

I met Lindow near a dead Ogretail, the Ogretail looks like violently slashed, and it is evident that it felt such pain and suffering from Lindow.

Lindow: Let's head back shall we?

...Not bad for my first time at all.