Chapter 14- Awaken

Kota's Perspective:

It was 7:53 AM. I am in my room laying in my bed. I am really depressed today because of the past events...
When three problems happen in the same time, i really get so depressed. Yuu is bedridden, Lindow got hurt while Alisa have so much problems... Maybe i should visit her then i'll visit Yuu...

I exit through the door of my room and i knocked on Alisa's door.

"Alisa? You awake? It's me, Kota."
She opened the door. Then she said: "Oh... what's wrong?*smiles* come in." she wasn't sad? Or... maybe she's hiding it.

"So, umm... you okay?" I asked her with a sad tone. "Is that really you, Kota? You seem really sad. What i know you are cheerful..."she asked while looking sad. "Well, you know... there's so much problem these days. *fake smile*" "I see. Come on let's go to Yuu." "Yeah, let's go Alisa!"

We entered the Sick bay. Brendan Bardell, Sakuya Tachibana, Kanon Daiba, Shun Ogawa and Lindow was there. Yuu had already awaken up.

Lindow: Oh! How you guys doing?
Yuu: Nice to see you, Alisa-san and Kota-kun. *smiles*
Kota: I see! So you're already awake-- you don'cha do it again, you freak me out!
Alisa:  Yuu! I see you're now okay! *smiles*
Brendan: I'll leave you guys now. Kanon and Shun let's go to the mission.
Shun: Yeah, come on! There's money to be made and all..!
Kanon: Yes.
Lindow: Don't die you guys. Take care.
Brendan, Shun, Kanon: Yes!

And they left. Lindow and Alisa seem fine as well. Now i ain't depressed! I'm even in my normal self, haha!

Alisa: Yuu, i'm so sorry about what happened to you.
Yuu: Never mind that, at least no one died, right?
Lindow: Yep. That's all that matters at all.* smiles* *chuckles*
Kota: Yeah! Hey, now that you are okay... let's watch Bugarally together! Or go in a mission with Sakuya!
Yuu: Sure. Only 50 episodes that's the maximum, okay?
Kota: That's fine as well! Alisa won't you come? You Lindow?
Alisa: Yeah... sure i'll come. *smiles*
Lindow:  I can't come i have a special mission so... Goodbye guys!

Lindow left.

Kota: A special... mission?
Yuu: I don't know what they do on special missions, but i guess that's confidential.
Alisa: ... I have no ideas as well.

Then we left the Sick bay. Yuu was now okay so Tsubaki-san allowed us to let him come with us.

Tsubaki: Inform anyone if you feel weird.

Me, Yuu and Alisa watched Bugarally. Alisa doesn't seem interested, though. By the way! Today we only watched 10 episodes... Damn it they still aren't uploading the next episode...

...