Chapter 26- A memory that was forgotten

It was a serious matter, we are the only people in the storage area, it was quiet here

Licca: Long time no see, rookie! So you are here now.
Yuu: What is this all about may i ask?
Tsubaki: It has to do with your unique powers and God arc, to add your Armlet are now sending biometric signals remember when i said it isn't? There was a foul in your God Arc as well as in yourself Yuu and it is so dangerous. You might even die in your condition.

What was she saying?... There was a problem... in me?

Yuu: I, I'd like to know what's in me!
Licca: I checked your God Arc... and compared to the other God arcs, yours are different and seemed weird. There was a purple-black aura in it and it is somehow... changing it's form itself-- until it started to shake and shine dark. Also your Armlet... Alisa told us there was a puple aura too, and a black thing like an Aragami right?
Yuu: Yeah...
Licca: The thing is... that might be an Aragami infection but it isn't. It was something even more dangerous. And you having such powers while in rage is quite extraordinary already. Just like Soma. But Soma was different i guess. There must be happening inside of you.
Yuu: ...
Tsubaki: Also the cells and genes in you, are mutating in a different manner. They are looking weird. And the oracle cells, are also turning to a different shape and color. Your real cells, are... turning in a different cell, not of an Aragami. We don't know what it is. Only us three and Dr. Sakaki knows this, since the Doctor himself suggested me not to tell anyone but you and the one who maintain the God Arcs, Licca Kusunoki. Though the Director must know i must not tell him for your own sake. Dr. Sakaki wants to conduct a secret experiment on you for your own sake to help you, what do you say? It depends on you.
Yuu: I think i have no choice but to agree... so what Soma said... if the Director knew he will use me as a test subject and cause harm on myself like... i'll die?
Tsubaki: Quite bad and Quite possible. Ok very good then. Experiment starts tomorrow. Continue your daily routines and get along with the newbie.
Licca: Don't worry, you won't die. Dr. Sakaki is reliable when it comes to crucial things such as what you are experiencing.
Yuu: Okay. Thanks Licca. Yes Tsubaki-san.

I left with a bad feeling inside of me. What could be happening to me? This sounds so serious... what if... i was half-monster... heh. How could that be my parents are normal. My mom is a normal housewife who... died saving me and dad was a scientist who was-- wait! What if dad?!

Now i feel i know what was happening to me...it must be dad's doing... i remember myself crying.. but i can't see clearly why i am crying that day... what could dad did to me?

Freak scientist!... now just what is happening to myself!

I fell to both knees, inside of my room. I felt hopeless. There was something happening to me, and it was unnatural. I was sweating . I stood and go to my bed, reclining. I close my eyes, i fell to deep slumber.

I was nowhere, a man is there talking to a kid. I was beside them but it seems no one can see me... is this part of my memory?

"Yuu, this power i am giving to you, is from our ancestors who predicted the Aragami's existence. Embrace and learn to control it."

"The man called my name, is he my father?"

"But father i don't want this!" said by the kid in front of the man, the kid was crying.

"It looks like... i am that kid..."

The man hold the childs hand tightly, the kid cried louder and tears fell coldly.

The man injected something on the kid, the kid passed out and the man came running. Leaving the child behind.

The light forms and turns into a place with ruined buildings. The kid was there sleeping.  He was discovered by a group of  person who seemed to be Fenrir's.