Chapter 19- Present time

Alisa's Perspective:
I am in the Fenrir Far East Branch health Ward or in other words the Sick bay. I felt a familiar feeling.

When i woke up, Yuu was beside me. He was holding my hand.

Dr.Oguruma: S-She actually regained consciousness? E-Excuse me...

Dr. Oguruma left. Like he was surprised that i woke up...  and Yuu looked surprised either.

...

Yuu: ... *smiles at Alisa*
A

lisa: Uhh... *pats head*
Yuu:  ...
Alisa: T-That was the Resonance, wasn't it?
Yuu: Yeah. So, are you fine now?
Alisa: Yes, but i guess not fully.
Yuu: You were shouting the other day, i tried to come in but Dr. Oguruma advised me not to. It's for your own sake as well.
Alisa: Is that so...
Yuu: You should get enough rest. Don't worry, i'll stay and watch you here.

I sleep again. I remembered again the thing that i was trying hard to forget. A long time ago...

Ready or not.. here we come

Alisa: Wait, not yet! (Young voice)

Ready or not... here we cooooome.

Ahh!!

Aragami! It's an Aragami!

Alisa: No... stop it, don't eat them!

No, stop it!!

I woke up, not knowing what had happened. Yuu was sleeping in the chair. He looked really tired... how many hours have i been sleeping?

I didn't bother to wake him up. Instead i just lay down. The door opens.

It was Sakuya.

Alisa: Sakuya? What are you doing here... may i ask?
Sakuya: Don't worry. I'm not here to blame you for anything. I just want to know, what happened to you that day that moment. Actually i still can't accept what you did, but that's precisely why i want to know what's making me uneasy.

Yuu was still sleeping. I told Sakuya about my story, just like how i told Kota and Yuu.

Sakuya: I see... I'm sorry please go on.
Alisa: As what i told you, i was transferred from my hospital to a... Fenrir hospital. When i heard i was considered as a New-type God Eater i thought to myself: "Now i can avenge my parent's death."
Sakuya: ...
Yuu: *silently wokes up* ...
Alisa: So i came here looking for it... but just when i finally found it..!

In my mind, Lindow had become my enemy again, just like how i did last time..!

Sakuya: You didn't say the chant, right?
Alisa: ...
I...(cry) recited the chant... i remembered again what Dr. Oguruma advised me, and i completely forgotten what you said..! (Sob)
Sakuya: *looks very sad* I see... thanks for today Alisa. Sorry for letting you get through all that. I'll come back again. Bye.

Sakuya left. I looked to Yuu and i didn't even notice he was already awake.

Yuu: Lindow... had become your enemy in your mind?
Alisa: ... *cries a lot*

His soft and warm hands touches my face and wipes off my tears away. He smiled and said to me...

Yuu: Well...you don't have to say... Umm... if ever you feel bothered, don't hesitate to let me know. I'll come back again, well I'll be leaving now i have to do a mission... so, Goodbye!

Yuu left while smiling at me. I felt happy. But i just can't forget about Lindow. Guilt buries down my heart and makes a wound. I can't accept that i let Lindow die because of my past and stupidity.

I sighed. I just slept again, temporarily forgetting my worries...

...