Chapter 30

Yuu's perspective:

As I was seen by a kid younger than me or around my age, this might be a little of a nuisance... I mean, what if  he tell stories that are lies. I'm not a part Aragami... no I'm not... they're detestable and I swore that I'll kill every last one as my mother was killed by one. But what if father did to me... made me montrous that can rival an Aragami?

What would that do to me? Won't I be called a monster like them too? Damn it...

Kid: So, how can you rip them apart without a god-arc? But with a strange thing from earlier coloured with a black demonic aura? ... those things are only from Aragami!
Yuu: I can't be an Aragami, both my parents are humans and if I am, I should've eaten you a lot sooner.
Kid: Then how about an infection?
Yuu: Pfft. My armlet's still fine so I can't be one. *shows the armlet*
Kid: ...by the way, what's your name?
Yuu: Kannagi Yuu.
Kid: Thanks, Yuu. Well I shall bid farewell now... I guess I can't judge you. After all you save me at the verge of death. Sorry If I didn't gave a proper greeting and sorry because you can't enter our place...Bye, Yuu nii-san! Till we meet again.

He left waving his hands while smiling and he entered their so called "Sacred"place. I took every materials I can salvage from the corpse of  the Vajra. Then from the torn clothes that was scattering around outside their Sacred land, I created a scarf and covered it around me because it was too cold now for the snow falls in a very strong one.

Thank myself I brought my bag and  there I placed the things I got here outside.

It was a long walk. I swear myself I wanna die, but because of the events today I knew myself that the powers I gained can be much of help. So I can't die yet. I saw a small cave, I checked every place of it and it was safe. No insects, no animals and more on, No Aragami. I slept and rest there.

I was out here for 2 days and 1 night. Most likely they must be searching for me... but I don't plan on going back yet.. I still have 10 rations spared... and  so even without a God Arc, I'll search for Lindow. Because I have this strange power with me that activates whether I'm stressed, in a pinch or in the verge of death. I might run onto him If I keep on searching.

For the weather was bad, it was hard to see through this snow. My sight was blurred. I can still see Ogretails and other Aragami too but I avoided them.

~Unknown place~

I was here again. The unknown place near the Temple ruins.  I swear I felt someone's presence here just now. I swear too that I shouted endlessly for Lindow. I've kept my hopes up, but still no response.

"Lindow!! It's... me, Yuu!!! Where are you, Lindow, Lindow!!!"

I repeated again and again and finally someone responded...

"Yuu..!"

"Who's there? WHERE'RE you?!" I replied but whoever it was he or she didn't replied again. I tracked the voice. But the only ones I saw were Kota and Alisa.

Alisa: Yuu?! Why are you out here alone... and without a God Arc?
Kota: You rule-breaker we've been dying to look for ya! Tsubaki-san were mad at you... not only that, she also have-
Alisa: *hits Kota on the head*Shut up, I'm on this. I'll definitely scold you, Yuu!
Yuu: Sorry. But I'm not going back yet.
Kota: Whaat?! You never learn do you? You'll die here!
Yuu: I'm a fool okay?! So I'm not going back... ever since I came I was a nuisance... and I want to do something for a change here outside by finding Lindow.
Alisa: If you do that, you'll be more  nuisance, what if you ran into an Aragami? You might die!
Yuu: Really... sorry but I feel bad whenever I'm there.. I can't forget how.. how I never made Lindow back alive.
Alisa: It's not your fault ... It's mine... why do you have to carry everyone's luggage? I know you want to look for Lindow but do it the right way.
Kota: Yeah, it's never too late.
Yuu: You guys... but I-

I felt pain in my head, someone hit me in the nape and I fell unconcious. Whoever that is I don't know.

Alisa's perspective:

Brendan Bardell hit Yuu in the nape so we can take him home easily...

Yuu... you're a fool but I guess I can't hate someone like you. Someone special to me that kept me alive. Someone I adore for what his got. That Yuu was still the one I know. The only thing is, I guess he was so confused for all the things happening around him, especially his new powers.

Brendan: Less casualties for now, I guess.
Alisa: You don't have to do that to him, you know.
Kota: Yeah, we can still talk it out to him. He was kind-
Soma: What Brendad did was right. I want to kill this crap but I guess I owe him one.
Kota: For what?
Soma: For believing in me and for looking at me normally, unlike those other God Eaters besides all of you here with me...
Kota: Wahaa.. unnatural for you to have that kind of talk. Are you sick?
Soma: Damn you, shut up.
Gina: Nice plan, he never thought we from 2nd and 3rd units are here. Now we can take him home without struggling.
Kanon: Yeah, Yuu was persistent.
Tatsumi: Tsubaki was right. By the way let's all go home now, safely!
Shun: No Aragami around , I secured the place already.
Karel: Okay, let's go.

And we returned back to the Den. Tsubaki was waiting and definitely angry at Yuu for doing a foolish thing no one would ever do.