Soma and Eric

After yesterday's events, i was called into the lobby. My radio phone rings "Kannagi-kun please proceed in the lobby." It was Hibari-san's voice. Tsubaki-san used to go to my room to update me but now it seems Hibari will just talk over my phone. *Wears my Blue Fenrir uniform* What could they have for me..?

In the Entrance, i met my Advisor Tsubaki-san with two unfamiliar God Eater.

Tsubaki: I see you're up. Today i'd like you to go missions with them; The one on my left is Soma Schicksal, and at the Right, is Eric der Vogelweid. They are both Old-types and are both skilled. Eric is a long-range God Arc user. While Soma, is a Close-range.  Go see your leader for advice.
Soma: Why do we have to...
Eric: Heh. With my knowledge i don't have to. And besides! I can teach him myself.
Tsubaki: You two sure are cocky. The ones who were like that, are the first ones to die.
Soma: What a drag...
Eric: Hah! Advisor you worry so much. Hey  Rookie! Come on now let's go. I know what Advice Lindow will give anyway. His usual, "Don't die."
Yuu: (I... really feel this mission won't go softly like i did in the past missions.. )
Tsubaki: Okay, return in one piece. You will be killing 2 Ogretails and 1 Kongou. For you two i bet, its too easy. How about to you, Kannagi?
Yuu: I will do my best, ma'am!
Tsubaki: Very well, carry on your mission then..!

They exit through the den gate, before that Yuu saw Alisa and Kota. Yuu and Kota smiled at each other and waved goodbye. He tried to do the same to Alisa, but she seemed rather pissed off today. "I guess she is moody since 'it' happened to her parents..." he whispered to himself. Alisa is at first cheeky, but i know she is kind... what kind of strange feeling...is this?

Soma Schicksal was behind the two. He is away for a distance. And i wondered why. Eric then suddenly speaks.

Eric: So you are the Rookie we've hearing so much about? I think you remembered what is my name since Tsubaki mentioned it. But in case you don't, i am Eric der Vogelweid. I heard the Other New-type, has a big mouth.
Yuu: A-Alisa Amiella..? Has a big mouth?
Eric: Yeah, i guess she is building her own confidence through that. And she seems rather cheeky.
Yuu: Oh is that so...? But she was really kind...
Eric: ...to you i guess. Like earlier she hit Kota. And other God eaters seem to hate her now.
Yuu: Haha... well Kota was quite annoying. Well...
Soma: *angry look* Hey! How long are you going to waste time?
Eric: Hey... okay one last suggestion. Take your cues from me and learn to battle gloriously for humankind--
Soma: Eric! Above you!
Eric: Huh? *looks up* *get jumped off by an Ogretail* Whaa!--
Soma: Don't just stand there!

An Ogretail jumped into him, I activated my shield but... i was too late. Eric got devoured and... i can't save him at all! He died because i didn't hurried...

Yuu: N-no Eric...

I couldn't think clearly. Soma hurried and slash the Ogretail with his Buster blade. With his rage, it died immediately having it's armor ripped off...

Soma: Welcome, to this God-awful workplace. I am Soma. Not that you need to remember that. Sorry to break it to you, but this kind of thing happens on a daily basis here.

(Jabs/ Raises/ Points his Blade towards me.)

What kind of place did you THINK its gonna be? ... (Lowers his blade)
Just kidding. Time's up. Let's go Rookie. If you don't wanna die, Just stay out of my way as much as possible.

(Soma starts walking)

After that, i felt numb. At the same time, my head hurts and i fell... i don't know what happened to me, but one is certain: This is much like hell now.

...