Basic things about God Eater

~Conversation opened~
So if you haven't read the manga, played the game and watched the Anime you should read this. Or if you played the game but completely forgotten it, you should read this. (Repeated) :D
====================================

~ALEKSY012

Aragami
-humankind's enemy, a cluster of Oracle cells, each of which is a single-cell organism that thinks and preys on others. They're also known as 'Gods'. The only way to kill them is to use a God Arc. But as it forms a new entity, the core must be extracted or destroyed so it will completely die.

God Arc
-the only weapon that can kill an Aragami. Also known as Jinki. It has a predatory instinct like an Aragami so Oracle cells must be injected in a God Eater so he/she won't get devoured by his/her own God Arc. The God Arc has many forms such as the Blade to Gun form (For New-type God Eater's only), Blade form, Gun form and Predator form. In this story i might make a new form... or maybe not.

God Eater
-Someone who works for Fenrir, and wields a God Arc. Self-injects Oracle cells in order to operate the God Arc. It's a job with the constant risk of death, but quality of life is very high. One can either complete one's service or retire if one's skill as an officer are recognized, but many God Eaters end up being killed in action before either happens.

So i guess that's all you should know about the basics. Now about the characters...
====================================

Yuu Kannagi (15)
Canonically the game's protagonist. Kind and gentle. He cares highly about others more than he do to himself. In this story, above are his traits in addition he have special abilities that are yet to be discovered. He will also develop good relationships with the other characters. New-type God Eater. (variable) He was the one who have light brown hair (blonde in other Manga series and game series) and Blue fenrir uniform.

Alisa Ilinichina Amiella (15)
Transferred from the Russia Branch to the Far East Branch. (Whoops i forgot to mention that) Skills in Simulation combat are quite stellar. She values Yuu's life because when she need him he's there. Though she was harsh to Kota, she think of him as one of her true friends. New-type God Eater (variable) She was the girl who have white hair, red cap, red skirts and black top with red ribbons.

Kota Fujiki (15)
Transferred to the Far East Branch the same time as Yuu Kannagi. Quite annoying. Likes Bugarally and values mostly her family and friends. He was the mood-maker of the unit. Old-type God Eater (long range) he was the boy who have a red orange hair, orange bottom and yellow top with black.

Soma Schicksal (18)
The son of Aisha and Johannes von Schicksal. He was already a God Eater since he was 12. He doesn't think and treat Johannes as his kin. He was known by the other unit God Eaters as 'Death God' because many God Eaters die in missions with him, he only one who survives. The only one who survived from him teaming up is Lindow, Sakuya and Tsubaki (back when she was still a God Eater) the truth is the God Eaters he teamed up with are either reckless, stupid or he just died because of getting caught off-guard. Soma is an Old-type God Eater. (Close range) he's the boy who have white hair and deeply tanned skin.

Lindow Amamiya (26)
1st Unit Leader. He boasts a great survival rate (90%) so New-type God Eaters are brought to his unit so he/she won't die quickly and also preserve a special one. But after the Moon in the Welkin mission he goes missing. He is either dead, or alive. He was an Old-type God Eater. (Close range) he's the man who have a jet-black hair and who always smokes or drink beer.

Sakuya Tachibana (21)
Frenemy of Lindow and the Sub-leader of the unit. She was an Old-type(Long Range) Has special feelings for Lindow and values his life. Has great medic abilities as well. She's the one with a black hair and black top with green straps.

They're the first ones you should know. Until we talk again--!

~Conversation closed~
====================================

Read the next chapter, Man!