Chapter 20- In Low Spirits

The Whole Den is in low spirits. It was 2 weeks after the events of Lindow's.

"Did Lindow really died?" Shun asked. "No, i won't believe that. Lindow can't just possibly die." Brendan replied. "We'll have to do everything we can to look for him." Tatsumi suggested. "Yeah, let's ask Sensei Tsubaki. There she is!" Gina said.

"Teacher! Send us to search for Lindow too!" Tatsumi said.

"I  already told you, we have our mobilized unit for that." Tsubaki said.

"But the more the people, the more chance we can find him!" Brendan intercepted.

"Enough." Tsubaki said.

"Lindow save our lives, that's why we feel it's now our turn to--" Kanon said while Tsubaki interrupts her.

"I know, but please understand."

They looked down.

"Tsubaki, the director wants to see you." Hibari interrupted.

"I see, please take over for a while."

Tsubaki left. Gen Momoto was behind them, a retired God-Eater and he said...

"Do you want me to tell you how many died in her command?" Gen said.

"Oh."

"...And now it's her own brother to boot. Don't you think she wants to rush out there herself?" Gen said.

...

Meanwhile, on a dark corner of the Veteran's section. There is Soma, sitting while thinking deeply. With his arms crossed. And his hood covering his eyes. He heard someone talking bad things about him.

???: In the last few weeks, Lindow and Eric have been killed right? That's unbelievable...
???: Yeah, *laughs* another martyr from Soma's team!
???: Hey you moron! He can hear you!.

...

Soma: Damn it... *looks so sad* ('It wasn't my fault you idiots...')

...