Chapter 25- Newcomer

Yuu's perspective:

I had enough rest. This morning i saw again the purple aura surrounding me, feeling ominous i tap my head and felt hot again, more than such a fever.

Crap, here it goes again...

Damn i've been feeling this and like this for over a week now since i discovered my powers. Why did i acquired this? I hate it...

I heard the radio phone's and press the button, hearing a soft and low voice...

Please go to the lobby, Tsubaki-san wants to see you as there was a new rookie again.

A new rookie? But aren't it only after a month when Alisa-chan was transferred here to this branch..?

(Storymaker: As what you have notice, i change -san to -chan since Alisa was just a Rookie this time. And i thought -san was used for all girls in all ranks only but it could be used as well for boys with seniority or higher rank. Now i know thanks for someone haha. Just saying... what an ugly term: Storymaker)

This was really suspicious just like what Lindow told me. But i can't say it without proven proofs.

I opened my sliding door unlocking it with my bronze key. My room was so far... 137.. almost close to the end of the hall. And so i walked fast and go to the elevator. As i press the button for the 1st floor, Alisa came shouting as for stopping me, entering the elevator with a huge smile on her face looking happy at me. Then she press the button herself. The elevator's door closes.

"So we'll have a new rookie like us, right?"
She said with a joyful tone. "Yeah..." i replied as i was in a trance and seriously not listening to her. "Is something the matter, Yuu?" She wave his hand in front of my face. I was awaken from my daydream and focusbon her. "Oh, i was just thinking about something." "What was it, may i know?" "M-hm.." The elevator halt, and the door opens. As we step forward, Kota saw us from his seat beside the elevator and he shouts at us.

"Hey guys what's up? Oh haha so you two were really close huh, being lovey dovey." Alisa's cheeks glow so pink then she shoved her hand in his head, Kota then cries funny. "Argh what was that for?!" "You know you're really annoying!"Alisa said while blushing really hard. "What are you, guilty? So it was true huh Yuu-" Alisa punch him in the stomach real Hard. Kota shouts in pain, The God Eaters around us just started to burst into laughing.

I felt it was time to stop them from being so childish... they are making a ruckus...

"Hey guys cut it out... Tsubaki-san will scold us..." I said as i held Alisa's arm back and gave Kota a hand so he can stand. "Thanks, Yuu ah ... Alisa you are so mean..." Kota said making Alisa irritated."Just shut up now!"Alisa frowned in anger. "Hey hey stop that, not again... come on Tsubaki and the newcomer was just there down..." as i said that Alisa calmed down and apologized. Kota looks like he was fine.

We walked towards Tsubaki and the new rookie. So it was a girl. She was wearing a green hoodie with a fenrir mark in its back, a lightblue and pink scarf, and a black skirt. She was pretty as well.

Tsubaki: What took you so long?
Yuu: Well, ma'am...
Alisa: Sorry mam Tsubaki. Kota was acting like an idiot earlier.
Kota: Huh what did i--
Alisa: *whispers to Kota* Just ride along!
Kota: *Winks* Sorry Tsubaki-san... *looks to the new rookie* Hi! How are you? I'm happy that we have a new pretty girl here.
???: Ohh... haha... i am at least fine.
Alisa: Now really...
Tsubaki: This girl is Akari Nagame. She was a new-type and is at the same age as you. She deals great attacks in actual combat and her scores in the simulation are really high. Kota she might surpass you in no time so at least have your manners don't be an idiot. Most of all, i hope you take good care of her like you three do to each other. I still have some appoinments to come and Yuu i'd like you to come with me.
Yuu: Okay, maam. I wonder why..?

The three of them talked to get to know each other, while i follow Tsubaki staring on her back, we came to the Den's storage area where Licca is.

...