Lindow and Alisa

Lindow opened the door. He had a Beer can on his hand. Many beer cans are scattered on the ground as well.  Just how many can he drink...

Lindow: Oh! Hey there , Yuu. Want some? *hands over the beer*
Yuu: No, thanks.
Lindow: You are still underage! I forgot.*drinks it* Well we will be doing a mission with Alisa Amiella. She was quite promising but looks like many thought of her as bad. By the way, bring some stun grenades okay? I know i could bring but only 8, since i can't have much or the capacity of my storage won't be good that i can't put other things. I may run-out so you bring some in case of emergency. I also bring traps though. Okay, our target are 2 Chi-yos.
Yuu: A... Chi-yo? First time i've heard of it.
Lindow: A bird-like Aragami. It is quite annoying though. The place is the Old City a.k.a City of Mercy. So i think you knew all spots in there, huh?
Yuu: Yeah. Kind of. Uh, how do i make Stun Grenades again?
Lindow: Mix Magnesium with Imploder. Anyways your God Arc or Jinki, a long-blade, right? Why don't you ask Licca to upgrade it? Though you will gather rare materials...
Yuu: Okay, thanks. Maybe i will upgrade it soon... i'll go to Alisa-san now. I will tell her about the mission. And i'll be making Stun grenades.
Lindow: I think you don't have to go to her though. I bet she already know it, since they speak and inform someone through their radio phone. *grins* Well maybe you have some... "business" with her?
Yuu: No, there isn't. As a new-type like her i just want to know if she's okay. Because her trau--

A radio call interrupts.

"1st Unit Leader Lindow Amamiya; Please go to the lobby along with Yuu Kannagi, Alisa Amiella is waiting. I repeat..."

I ran to my room and created some traps and Stun grenades.

Alisa Amiella's perspective:

Why aren't Yuu and Leader Lindow are not yet here?... I really hate waiting...

Oh! Yuu's here... and Leader also. What should i say to Yuu? "How are you..?" "Nice to meet you?" *blushes* what should i say?!

Alisa: Y-Yuu...(what am i gonna tell him?)
Yuu: What? You okay?
Alisa: Yeah. I... think so.
Lindow: You lovebirds... *chuckles* even though you don't show it, it is so obvious *laughs*
Yuu: I wonder, why do people tend to say things involved with love? *smiles* Just a few things happened and you make stories like that... *looks to Alisa and turns his gaze to Lindow*
Alisa: *Blushes so much when Yuu look at her* L-Let's just do our... mission.
Lindow: I'm just kidding so don't be mad.
Or rather...*chuckles* (...you're just guilty, man... haha well i shouldn't get ahead of them, it'll ruin the atmosphere.)
Yuu: I'm not mad at all. I know it was a joke after all. Come on let's go.

Yuu looks cool today, too! I expect this mission will be happy with my first time mission with him!

The helicopter dropped us in the cliff. Oh,my butt hurts. Anyway...

Lindow: Okay. you guys go ahead. I won't get in your way, so do what you want. (...Just don't Die guys.)
Alisa: It isn't getting in the way. You should just stick to what Old-types do best. You are our support.
Lindow: Hmm... i see. Then i'll do everything to live up to your expectations..! *pats Alisa in the right shoulder*
Alisa: Ahhh! *Jumps back*

That moment i remembered something... and one of those pictures in my mind, has a resemblance with Lindow... what was that? I already did forgot... 

Lindow: I see, you really can't stand me.
Alisa: N-No, i'm fine. Nothing to worry about *puts her hand in her head*
Lindow: Hmmm... let's see  When things get chaotic, look up to the sky. Then find a cloud that looks like an animal. That will help you to chill. Until then, i'd like you to do that. Afterwards come at us.
Alisa: W-Why should i do such a thing?
Lindow: Just look for a cloud, okay?

Then they left. I did as he told me, and after that i come to them. I saw Lindow first. He was fighting a Chi-yo. I wonder where is Yuu? Did they split up? What if he's...

Lindow: Oh hey Alisa. Can you keep me covered from the rear? *Dodges the Attack of the Chi-yo* Right now.
Alisa: Where is Yuu? *fires chill::normal bullets* Why did you split up?
Lindow: He can kill a Chi-you or two all by himself. He was that strong.*Wields his God Arc*
Alisa: But still--! *continues to fire* Okay...
Lindow: Come on, let's beat this thing up fast so we can search for Yuu. *pant* *Slashing the Chi-yo aiming in the head*

It was down, Lindow devour it and he enters "Burst" mode. I was so worried about Yuu...

Alisa: Y-You mean you don't know where he is?...Tch.
Lindow: Yeah, but don't worry. I know he is fine. *Slashes the Chi-yo and combos* (The Chi-yo was down once more) Predator Form! Devour! *Devours and gets even more powerful*

The Chi-you looks like it's about to die. So i shoot it with a chill bullet:: mortar. Lindow on the other hand slash it powerfully than before. After those attacks, it fell. It's body shuts down.

Lindow: Hehe... sorry if all i can do is slash it... By the way, why don't you devour it to get some items?

I did as what Lindow told me. I devoured its corpse and i got items from it. Like Avian wing, etc.

Alisa: Come on now let's search for Yuu!

...