Alisa Ilinichina Amiella

I saw Kota with a girl that looks like she was the same age as me. And she is beautiful. But i feel something from her...

"Alisa Amiella this is Yuu Kannagi, And Yuu this is Alisa. Please get along well."

Alisa: Nice to meet you, Yuu. I look forward to working with you. *blushes a little*
Yuu: Likewise, Alisa. *Shakes her hand*.

When he touched her hand, a Resonance occurred. From which they don't know what it is. They felt warm emotions the same time. And Yuu saw some memories from Alisa. It was the day when her parents... got killed by a Dyaus Pita. He then stop touching her hand.

Yuu: Wh-what was that?
Alisa: I-I don't know either..!
Kota: Huh? What're you guys talking about? Your hand shine earlier too!
Yuu: Well i saw some memories from Alisa... it seems like--
Tsubaki: That must be the new-type resonance that the HQ mentioned. 

I stopped talking because it is a harsh memory for her. I don't want her to remember that because of me. I am glad Tsubaki-san interrupted.

Yuu: Umm! By the way let's grab some snack! I will... pay for it.
Kota: Oh yeah! Nothing is better than free foods! Unless it's spoiled!.

...

Alisa really seemed down. I asked Kota, to come with me to talk to Alisa-san.

After a mission, we go to Alisa's room. We knocked.

"Hey, Alisa! It's me and Yuu. Please open up.."

Alisa opened the door.

Alisa: What do you guys want?
Kota: Well you seem down! Want to watch Bugarally?
Yuu: Pfft...now really.
Kota: Just kidding! Well we just want to talk, about you.
Alisa: Well ... it's.. pretty annoying. *looks uncomfortable*
Kota: Oh come on! I want some conversation! How about in my room?
Yuu: let's go in my room, instead.
Kota: Well if you say so, Yuu. Do you had the new episode?
Yuu: Please stop mentioning Bugarally...

...

We go to my room. I started the conversation.

Yuu: Umm, Alisa. Due to the Resonance, i knew little about your... parents. But as much as possible i really don't like to mentioned it myself. But we'd like to know about you as well as to help you. So how about you tell us?

Tears fell from Alisa's eyes.

Alisa: I... hide in a nearby building, i thought of playing tricks with my parents. 'Ready or not, Here we come'... Before i knew it, they were shouting. "Aragami! It's an Aragami!" And... a black Aragami! Devours my parents... i was so scared i couldn't move... If only i rushed out then..Neither of them would've..! It was all my fault! (sob)

Yuu: It wasn't. No one is at fault, Alisa

I hold her hand. She calmed down a bit.

Kota: The black Aragami... what was it?
Alisa:  They say it was called the Dyaus Pita, a black Vajra a.k.a. Emperor... i heard reports it was seen around here in the Far East Brach area, i came here vowing to find it no matter what. But..! Arrggh...(with both hands on her head) w-what should i do?!

Yuu: You shouldn't think of the negativity..! Think you will defeat it one day. I believe you can do it, Alisa!
Kota: Yeah! You will definitely avenge your parents one day.
Yuu: I will help you too, if you need!
Kota: Me as well, count me in! I'll defeat that thing!
Alisa: Thank you, Yuu and Kota. Really, thanks.
Yuu: Well i guess that is enough for the day.  Please take care Alisa. Get strong.

Kota and Alisa left my room. They were both smiling before they left. Such experiences must they felt. Well i must rest now. *Takes off my uniform*

...

Earlier i go with a mission with our leader, Lindow Amamiya in the Temple ruins. We killed a Kongou. With Lindow we really tortured the Kongou though. And i got some spoils from it, too. Dr. Sakaki was happy with what we brought home. Lately, Director Schicksal seemed rather pleased with me. And i am happy , of course. But Lindow told me something about the Director. He was quite suspicious of him. We, Lindow talked it out on his room after the mission in the Temple Ruins.

Lindow: Hey, Yuu. Don't you think its pretty unusual for the Director himself recruit two New-types at the same time?
Well... he really reeks of suspicion.
Yuu: Well i can't really tell it myself but..
Lindow: By the way, just a piece of advice. Watch your back in front of the Director...You see i am... investigating. But its VERY confidential so i can't tell you about 'it'. And that New-type Alisa, please look out for her, okay? You are both New-types. She seem rather carrying really tough problems. So i want you to take care of her. That is a request, not an order. So thanks!
Yuu: Okay, Lindow. Yeah. We are about to ask her later. Me and Kota.
Lindow: Hmm. That is great. *Push Yuu with his elbow* Don't you think Alisa is beautiful?
Yuu: W-well...*blushes*
Lindow: Haha!😁 caught on act! Just kidding. Take care of her for me.
Yuu: No i am not...! Well i will take care of her. But really, i don't feel any weird about her at all.
Lindow: Tsubaki, my Big Sis said that Alisa was mentally unstable. So you decide it yourself.
Yuu: Okay. Even so i will help her.
Lindow: Now that is the spirit! Cool.

...