Chapter 21- New power

Yuu's Perspective:
After i visited Alisa many times, she finally recovered.

Me and Kota are talking in front of the Den gate. Alisa then appears.

"As of today... I'm looking forward to working with you again."

"When are you returning actual combat?" Kota asked.

"That... hasn't been decided yet." Alisa replied.

Some God Eaters talked bad things that shouldn't be said at all since it'll make the situation worse and it isn't the truth...

???: Hey,  do you know that Lindow was trapped by some idiot little wretch? I hear it's that new-type who has a bigmouth. *smirks*
???: So she was just all bark and no bite! How lame. *laugh*

Alisa just have problems, and some trauma. Why can't you understand that?

...

"Why don't you laugh too? Go ahead..." Alisa said sadly.

"We won't be laughing at you." I said.

Alisa: ...

"Yeah, you didn't do anything bad." Kota added.

"Umm...You know that new-type Vajra that attacked Lindow...?" Kota asked again.

"Ugh... "Alisa looked more sad.

"You know lately there are new-types appearing lately. Maybe this might be a sign of new things to come! ('Ugh... i only make it worse...')"

Kota: *pats Yuu's shoulder* "Sorry, please take it from here I'm leaving it to you..." (low voice)
Yuu: ...

Kota then leaves. Leaving Me and Alisa behind.

"Can you... please teach me the proper way to fight again? I want to protect someone dear to me. This time of my own free will!"

"Sure. Why don't we start now?" I asked

"Wait..."

Then she ready her equipments. I did bought some restore pills and some stuffs. Then we asked Hibari if she have any mission for us.

Hibari: Yeah, in this mission you will kill one Chi-yo and three Fallen Zygotes. How does that sound?
Yuu: Okay, we accept the mission.
Hibari: Accepted. Please proceed in the Den Gate.

...

We first spotted the Chi-yo.

Yuu: Alisa, just back me up from the rear.
Alisa: ...O-Okay...

I slashed and attacked upward, and slash it again making a combo. The F. Zygote attack some fireballs. I dodged and jumped then attacked it again. Managing to let it fumble down. I then grabbed the chance to slash it to hell. Without knowing it, it was already dead. I'm full of rage.. thinking about Lindow.

Yuu: ... *looks dejected*
Alisa: Yuu? ...Are you okay?
Yuu: Oh! Uhh yeah.. *fakes smile*
Alisa: ... ('What's wrong? Is it because...')
Yuu: Come on we need to kill 2 more.

I searched for it and found the Chi-yo instead.

It didn't notice us, so i decided to look for the F. Zygotes instead because they might pose a threat if they come when I'm fighting the Chi-yo.

Alisa: Where are we going? There's the Chi-yo... --
Yuu: Shhh... we need to kill the F. Zygotes first. (Low voice)
Alisa: Okay..