Chapter 12- Alisa and Yuu together

We split up, hoping to find Yuu. I go to a Weird ruined place... It may be a Temple that was big or maybe its just a special building. "Yuu wasn't here..." After i said those words, i here the roar of the Chi-yo. It was nearby, hoping there was Yuu, i ran as fast as i could.
Alisa: *pant* *pant* Yuu!
Yuu was there... I'm happy he was unscathed! He was really so strong.

The Chi-yo fires a Bomb ball. I tried to run towards Yuu to cover him with my Buckler but Yuu dodges the attack quickly. Then he attacked the Chi-yo with a blade while i shoot it many times. Yuu switched to Gun form. He shot it with Chill::laser 2 times, then he switched to Predator form, eating away the Chi-yo's wings and entering Burst mode. I then steps forward and slashed the Chi-yo. Yuu takes the final blow with a very strong wave of his sword. The Chi-yo was done for. He didn't even need my support. He was really amazing.

Yuu: So, where is Leader Lindow?... By the way, are you fine? *cough*
Alisa: Y-Yeah, we split up to find you. Don't worry about me, but are you okay? You look tired...
Yuu: Heh... well you see that Chi-yo can dodge my attacks. It moves faster than how Lindow described it to me while we go to the lobby. It seems rather, killed many God Eaters already... or a new strong one.
Alisa: ... (hmmm... there are new-type in Aragami as well?)
Yuu: By the way, where's our leader?
Alisa: Well, we split up to find you.
Yuu: Oh is that so? *scratches his head* haha... then he must be fine. Should we wait for him? Or look for him?
Alisa: Let's just look for a nice spot where he can find us.
Yuu: Okay, if you say so.

We go to an exposed area of the Old city.

Yuu: *stretches* Ahh... why don't we just rest and talk?
Alisa: *Blushes* ... Sure.
Yuu: You know Kota, right? Can you tell me what you think about him? *Sats in a rock and lays his head in the wall*
Alisa: He seems concerned about other people, but he was quite annoying. Yet he was kind to me but sometimes i hate him...
Yuu: I see. What do you think about me?
Alisa: *Blushes more than before* W-Why do you ask?
Yuu: ... well I'm just curious about what people thinks about me.
Alisa: Umm, well... you care about others more than yourself. In combat you were really strong. That's all i see from you right now. Since it's just 3 weeks after i was transferred here. I can't tell more about combat, you see it is my first mission with you along.
Yuu: Oh... okay. Well...*laughs*
Alisa: *smiles at Yuu* ...

...

Yuu: I wonder where's Lindow... Come on let's look for him! Oh, did you got enough rest, Alisa-san?
Alisa: Yeah.
Yuu: Come on then! *grabs Alisa's arm*
Alisa: ... *smiles*

We looked for Lindow. We saw him fighting an Aragami out of the mission. And that Aragami is...

!!!