Chapter 29- Stupidity

Yuu's perspective:

I sneak out, luckily no one saw me. I didn't bring out my God Arc because they won't let me, Tsubaki was busy so she did not notice me. I asked Licca but she cannot let someone take out their Jinki unless they are going on a mission and is permitted by the advisor. Now i am outside. These walls are thick, and security is high. Though , i sneak out  passing through the guards, one noticed me and i knocked him out.

This place outside, a weird feeling comes , the thought of danger coming in. I ran fast, i can't go fighting without a weapon. Far enough i was in the temple ruins. White flakes falling from the sky, this outside world  is incredibly silent. I sneak out to the place where i saw torn clothes and feathers.

"What do we have here..."

A sound of metallic thing can be heard. As i walk the sound grew louder and louder. In a dampy place , i saw someone. Sharpening his knife. A young boy who was at the same age as mine. When he saw my Armlet, he looked angry.

"That kind of thing doesn't work on Aragami..." i said to interrupt him.

I sighed. The boy stood up, eyes staring straight at mine, bloodlust can be felt. Just what's wrong with him? Is he starving for months? Does he have some grudge on God Eaters like me?

The kid talks in a low voice

"Person like you shall not be in the land of the sacred."

Sacred...? But there's no more kind of things such as that. Only hell is what i know.

"What Sacred do you mean, I mean... Gods abandoned us and let us become Aragami feeds--"

"Shut up! you Demons only share goods to yourselves, leaving us to die! You son of a bitch doesn't know how the hell we struggle to have food!"

If they don't have any God Arcs how can they kill Aragami?

"Well, I'm sorry but i don't know what you mean..."

"Unchosen, misfits... that's we are! We were thousands... and now we're only a hundred left, we asked your help but you fuckers left us... to kill one is equal to one thousand!"

"I-- WHY ARE YOU BLAMING ME?! I WAS JUST CHOSEN... I DIDN'T LIKED THIS AT ALL YOU KNOW...! If i was in your shoes... i...its not my fault... i know it was hard... and do you think we lived blissfully? Damn it... my friends died too so don't act like you were the only person who lost a friend..!"

The kid cried. Then we heard a growl, a Vajra's. We are in a very dangerous state. I don't have my God Arc, and his knife is useless. It was rusty, thus there are exactly no effects with a normal weapon.

Unluckily, it saw us. "You run, i'll kill it." The kid looked worried. "What can you do? You will just be a snack--"

The Vajra fired a lightning ball thing. I pushed the kid, and got hit by the attack.

"Nii-san!"

Heh. A black hard thing like of a titanium or vibranium was in my body, from where the attack hit, this was like an elite armor... automatically shielding me?!

"Woah... what was that!?..."

The Vajra roared. Attacking torpedos and slashes. I put my arms in front, as if to protect myself. And the armor of mine becomes a shield.

It forms in my own free will!

I tried to control it. It formed a dark with a purple-black aura buster sword, i raised it upwards, and the purple-black wind slashed the Vajra, shattering the core. It was dead, and i attacked it without touching with my sword. The impact itself killed it.

"A-Amazing...--"

...

This is unbelievable!! But isn't this too much of an infection? What did my father did?...

"Nii-san... are you an Aragami as well...?" He looked terrified. I pat his shoulder then sighed.

"No."

...